Photo

Sportsmans lodge range?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Gimmiebackmybullets

Gimmiebackmybullets

• Group:Members

Posted Jan. 01 2012 - 01:40 PM

Anyone ever been to this place? Ive never heard of it but they claim to have an indoor range but from a satellite view they also have a 100 yard range.

http://thesportsmans...e.org/index.htm

Id like to know if their 100 yard range is accessible? Anyone ever shot there?

Signature:
Posted Image

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Abraham Lincoln

#2 OFFLINE   cc2001

cc2001

pathological editor

• Group:Members

Posted Jan. 10 2012 - 01:49 PM

I do my pistol shooting there. You can shoot rifles that are chambered in pistol calibers indoors, but I'm not aware of a dedicated rifle range that is open to customers. I see what you're saying on satellite, but they don't offer shooting there as an option. You'd have to ask them why. I can only guess that it is private, they intended to open it and perhaps couldn't get approval, or maybe they're in the process of opening it? Ray would know.

The range doesn't allow steel cased ammo or reloads to be used. Targets are $1 each. They have eyes/ears available if need them as well. Generally a good place to shoot. They also recently added a garage to do NC vehicle inspections, and you can shoot for free while you wait.

Signature:
The Oikos University Shooting occurred in California despite its strict gun laws. No "AWB" weapons or "high capacity" magazines were used. If you think an AWB is going to change anything other than the weapons used you're a naive sheep who doesn't deserve the freedom of living in this country.

"Law-abiding gun owners will not accept blame for the acts of violent or deranged criminals, nor do we believe that government should dictate what we can lawfully own and use to protect our families" -Wayne LaPierre

#3 OFFLINE   JAGERBOMBER

JAGERBOMBER

• Group:Members*

Posted Feb. 28 2013 - 01:36 AM

Shoot while you wait. I like the sound of that.

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center