Photo

AWESOME Service

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Lt.Smoke

Lt.Smoke

• Group:Members

Posted Dec. 18 2012 - 05:00 PM

I should have done this the day that I received my products from MI but I got sidetracked... I ordered a 10" G2 T FDE Rail- Thanks to Neil's recommendation.. Also bought a DPMS multitool and Condor Range Bag...

The customer Rep was very helpful. I inquired about the LE discount they asked for my ID and 10 mins later I was moved over and afforded the discount on my order so that was AWESOME...

I received wonderful service and the product shipped FAST and was well packaged so THANK YOU MI for you wonderful service :)

Signature:
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Proud owner of an Anderson/Armalite Franken Rifle 5.56x45 (Varmints Fear me)
Posted Image

QUOTE (Killer308 @ October 10th 2012 9:46 PM) *
Hell Yes I would turn over my firearms. Bullets first then they can take them from my cold dead hands! I'll be dead but I'm not going alone. I would rather die as a free man than live as a slave.

"AR's are so bad arse that even GOD himself settled disputes with a Black Rifle"

#2 OFFLINE   MidwestInd_Pete

MidwestInd_Pete

• Group:Armory Sponsor

Posted Dec. 29 2012 - 09:42 AM

I should have done this the day that I received my products from MI but I got sidetracked... I ordered a 10" G2 T FDE Rail- Thanks to Neil's recommendation.. Also bought a DPMS multitool and Condor Range Bag...

The customer Rep was very helpful. I inquired about the LE discount they asked for my ID and 10 mins later I was moved over and afforded the discount on my order so that was AWESOME...

I received wonderful service and the product shipped FAST and was well packaged so THANK YOU MI for you wonderful service :)

Thank you for choosing MI
We are doing everything we can to get orders out to people as soon as we can.
We are absolutely swamped.

Hope everyone has a happy new years.

PETE
MI

Signature:

#3 OFFLINE   mlglock52

mlglock52

• Group:Members

Posted Dec. 29 2012 - 09:55 AM

:thumb: Post up a pick of that rail if you don't mind. I'm debating on getting it in FDE or Black with FDE rail covers.

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center