Northwest shoot 2015

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Sep. 15 2014 - 04:30 PM

Had such a great time the last two times, I figured I'd start this now so we can get a jump on planning.

Seems early September is a pretty good month as far as weather and temperature are concerned.  I wouldn't mind doing this time of year again.

So speak up gents!  Lets start talking about next year!  Anything you'd want to do different?

Signature:
Purpose should drive the Purchase......
The "one shot group". A way to save time, money and barrel life!

#2 ONLINE   towtruck

towtruck

Posted Sep. 15 2014 - 04:37 PM

Had such a great time the last two times, I figured I'd start this now so we can get a jump on planning.

Seems early September is a pretty good month as far as weather and temperature are concerned.  I wouldn't mind doing this time of year again.

So speak up gents!  Lets start talking about next year!  Anything you'd want to do different?

Right now the same weekend is good, I want the same spot to park but I will have my trailer with me, and if you insist I'll bring some kerosene for thinner.

Signature:

sv3kXof.jpg

Accuracy over OCD !

#3 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

Posted Sep. 15 2014 - 05:01 PM

Right now the same weekend is good, I want the same spot to park but I will have my trailer with me, and if you insist I'll bring some kerosene for thinner.

The nice thing about this area is there are a LOT of great places to park!

And we definitely need to thin out that drink with something...  :lol:

#4 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Sep. 15 2014 - 05:59 PM

I will have a trailer for next time, it isn't absolutely necessary,  but I like a few creature comforts.

Signature:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character"
- Einstein

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

I will NOT comply!

#5 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

Posted Sep. 15 2014 - 06:28 PM

I will have a trailer for next time, it isn't absolutely necessary,  but I like a few creature comforts.

I will admit.  Having a trailer is nice!

I don't think that CJ will cut it though...... :lol:

#6 ONLINE   towtruck

towtruck

Posted Sep. 15 2014 - 06:31 PM

I will admit.  Having a trailer is nice!

I don't think that CJ will cut it though...... :lol:

If he leaves on Thursday he will be fine... :tongue:

#7 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

Posted Sep. 15 2014 - 06:49 PM

That was the wife's Jeep. Mine is much faster, and I have thought about a tent trailer behind it. 

#8 ONLINE   towtruck

towtruck

Posted Sep. 15 2014 - 06:57 PM

Next year I will bring my trail cam to see what critters dare come through camp at night. 

#9 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

Posted Sep. 15 2014 - 08:19 PM

If he leaves on Thursday he will be fine... :tongue:

Monday....  :laugh:

That was the wife's Jeep. Mine is much faster, and I have thought about a tent trailer behind it. 

Tent trailer would be perfect there!

Next year I will bring my trail cam to see what critters dare come through camp at night. 

Sasquatch!! :ohmy:

#10 OFFLINE   wish2no

wish2no

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Sep. 19 2014 - 11:37 AM

Looking forward to it.  My lips are still numb from tasting that Christmas Hell.  Think it melted my mustache too.  :horror020:

I call dibbs under my tree.  Sounds like everybody has a trailer but me...  :kickcan:   Have to admit, I was very warm and comfortable this year. 

Following Newbe to Portland took about 30 minutes off my drive home.  I could barely keep up with him and he was pulling a trailer...  and Pepper passed us!!!  Guess I am just a slow driver.

Signature:

“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws….” ~ John Adams

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” [Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174,176 (1803)]

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." [Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491 (1966)]

"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights." [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

"Constitutional rights may not be denied simply because of hostility to their assertion and exercise: Vindication of conceded constitutional rights cannot be made dependent upon any theory that it is less expensive to deny them than to afford them."
[Watson vs. City of Memphis, 373 US 526, 535 (1963)]

"The state cannot diminish Rights of the people." [Hurtado vs. California, 110 US 516 (1884)]
“No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.” [16 Am. Jur. 2d, Section 177; later 2d, Section 256]

“A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.”

–  Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

#11 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

Posted Sep. 19 2014 - 12:49 PM

Looking forward to it.  My lips are still numb from tasting that Christmas Hell.  Think it melted my mustache too.  :horror020:

I call dibbs under my tree.  Sounds like everybody has a trailer but me...  :kickcan:   Have to admit, I was very warm and comfortable this year. 

Following Newbe to Portland took about 30 minutes off my drive home.  I could barely keep up with him and he was pulling a trailer...  and Pepper passed us!!!  Guess I am just a slow driver.

Only reason I was able to pass you guys, it was mostly downhill! I stopped in Government Camp to use the phone, and you guys skipped ahead of me. It took me a dozen miles to catch up and pass, then Newbe passed me while I was stuck at a light.

#12 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

Posted Sep. 19 2014 - 03:54 PM

I can go pretty fast pulling a trailer. When it's downhill!!! :laugh:

#13 ONLINE   Jaeger48

Jaeger48

chances are I'm wrong

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted May. 14 2015 - 03:41 PM

Post up when you guys want to get together and put lead down range. I'd love to do some longe range stuff and be put to shame by you sharpshooters. I've built some target stands I can bring.

#14 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

Posted May. 14 2015 - 04:14 PM

Weekend after Labor Day is my suggestion for date. 

#15 ONLINE   towtruck

towtruck

Posted May. 14 2015 - 07:25 PM

I believe that is good for me as well. I will have to finagle a little as I think I work that Friday in the morning........but that can be fixed.

#16 OFFLINE   wish2no

wish2no

Posted Jun. 05 2015 - 09:44 AM

I should be good so long as it dosent conflict with my Mom and Sisters visit from Texas.  Unfortunately I dont have any dates from them yet..

#17 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

Posted Jun. 05 2015 - 09:59 AM

I will say, with 30 days notice, I can swing just about anything. With 2 weeks notice and a bottle of good bourbon, I can swing almost anything except a holiday weekend. 

#18 OFFLINE   wish2no

wish2no

Posted Jun. 05 2015 - 10:07 AM

I will say, with 30 days notice, I can swing just about anything. With 2 weeks notice and a bottle of good bourbon, I can swing almost anything except a holiday weekend. 

With any notice and a bottle of good bourbon Pepper can swing from the trees, the roll bar on his jeep....

#19 OFFLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Group:Members

Posted Jun. 05 2015 - 11:03 AM

With any notice and a bottle of good bourbon Pepper can swing from the trees, the roll bar on his jeep....

Lmao, that's funny.

Signature:
Sometimes lady luck just bends you over and calls you Sally

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people are like Slinkys. Pretty much useless but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

There is no right way to do something wrong.

Everyone brings joy to your life. Some when they come into it, others when they leave.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

#20 OFFLINE   wish2no

wish2no

Posted Jun. 18 2015 - 09:58 AM

Looks like the 2 weeks I cannot go would be the first two weeks in August.

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center