Photo

Project Appleseed - Pacific NorthWest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   wish2no

wish2no

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Jul. 28 2015 - 11:57 AM

Anyone thought about trying to get together and doing an Appleseed Shoot together?  I am noticing they have a couple classes coming up in the Portland area in October and November.

I have always wanted to participate in one of these workshops.  Would be fun to make it an Armory get together/camp-out at the same time.

October 10 - 11  and Dec 12 - 13.

Discuss?

Signature:

“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws….” ~ John Adams

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” [Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174,176 (1803)]

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." [Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491 (1966)]

"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights." [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

"Constitutional rights may not be denied simply because of hostility to their assertion and exercise: Vindication of conceded constitutional rights cannot be made dependent upon any theory that it is less expensive to deny them than to afford them."
[Watson vs. City of Memphis, 373 US 526, 535 (1963)]

"The state cannot diminish Rights of the people." [Hurtado vs. California, 110 US 516 (1884)]
“No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.” [16 Am. Jur. 2d, Section 177; later 2d, Section 256]

“A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.”

–  Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

#2 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Jul. 28 2015 - 01:04 PM

October is western deer rifle season, so I couldn't make that. Going to have a trailer, so camping in December would be doable. 

Signature:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character"
- Einstein

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

I will NOT comply!

#3 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Jul. 28 2015 - 01:06 PM

Shoot, those events are close enough you'd be the only one camping wish. I've spent a few hours at that range, and I think newbe might have fired a round or two there as well...

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center