Posted Sep. 06 2016 - 04:24 PM

http://www.rollingst...-circus-w438144

#42 ONLINE   Flesh Wound

Flesh Wound

Yardstick for lunatics.

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Sep. 06 2016 - 05:25 PM

You're missing the point.

I give up. My communication skills must be lacking.

John, I get what you are saying. It is unfortunately like splitting hairs to some.

Signature:

Flesh Wound

I believe in my God. My County. And Myself.

flag.jpg

I do not burn bridges.
I just loosen the bolts a bit every day.

And.... BFYTW.

#43 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

• Group:Members

Posted Sep. 06 2016 - 06:26 PM

Wow, the prosecutors moved to dismiss the charges against Pete Santilli.  I hope it is because he was informing on the Bundy's all along, and provided lots of good evidence (that was the rumor a while back, that he was an informant, according to some of the nutjob groups that support these loons).  Oh well, there is always the Nevada trial to make sure he gets his.

#44 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

Posted Sep. 06 2016 - 06:29 PM

Judge Brown was quoted as telling Ryan Bundy "Mr. Bundy, the biblical principles don't apply."  That ought to get the supporters of these morons all riled up, heh.  

#45 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted Sep. 07 2016 - 02:39 AM

Judge Brown was quoted as telling Ryan Bundy "Mr. Bundy, the biblical principles don't apply."  That ought to get the supporters of these morons all riled up, heh.  

I am not agreeing with what Bundy and crew did,

but maybe Judge Brown should take a tour of his own Court House to see some of the inscriptions on the walls and plaques that we all know are there.

In addition, maybe he should go to night school to learn the History of how this Republic, including the Judicial System, is based on biblical principals. 

The human secularists would love all the Judaeo-Christian principals this country was founded on to just fade away like something written in disappearing ink, but the truth is the link is undeniable. If these amoral people in power continue to convince more of each generation that Faith in God

is something to be ridiculed and rejected, we shall continue to spiral downward. Our Founders made it very plain that the brilliant from of government they hammered out could and would not survive without adherence to these principles, and we are seeing the effects of what happens when people in power scorn and belittle the Believers, and more importantly, the moral code they hold dear.

Turning our back on these biblical principles is a major factor in the degradation of our society, and of our government. 

Some people believe the Bible and Jesus Christ, the only Son of the Living God is a fairy tale. 

But even those people can not deny that in the Bible, and in particular in the teacings of Christ, is a moral code that has no equal in its righteousness,

and yes, in it's simplicity.  How much easier can it be than to "do unto others..." ?

How far we have fallen.

Edited by Retcop, Sep. 07 2016 - 02:55 AM.

Signature:

The days of going unarmed in America are over

Shoot what you like; like what you shoot.

#46 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

Posted Sep. 07 2016 - 10:07 AM

Retarded Ryan Bundy was referring to a "bibical principle" of 'A man will be accountable for his own sins and not that of another.' Its good that it got shut down, he is just trying to gum up the system.

Any bets on how long it is before Ryan and Shawna Cox are removed from the courtoom and their standby counsel has to take over their defense? I am guessing the first day. I hope they keep him in there as long as possible so he can dig himself a deep, deep hole.

I am not agreeing with what Bundy and crew did,

but maybe Judge Brown should take a tour of his own Court House to see some of the inscriptions on the walls and plaques that we all know are there.

In addition, maybe he should go to night school to learn the History of how this Republic, including the Judicial System, is based on biblical principals. 

The human secularists would love all the Judaeo-Christian principals this country was founded on to just fade away like something written in disappearing ink, but the truth is the link is undeniable. If these amoral people in power continue to convince more of each generation that Faith in God

is something to be ridiculed and rejected, we shall continue to spiral downward. Our Founders made it very plain that the brilliant from of government they hammered out could and would not survive without adherence to these principles, and we are seeing the effects of what happens when people in power scorn and belittle the Believers, and more importantly, the moral code they hold dear.

Turning our back on these biblical principles is a major factor in the degradation of our society, and of our government. 

Some people believe the Bible and Jesus Christ, the only Son of the Living God is a fairy tale. 

But even those people can not deny that in the Bible, and in particular in the teacings of Christ, is a moral code that has no equal in its righteousness,

and yes, in it's simplicity.  How much easier can it be than to "do unto others..." ?

How far we have fallen.

#47 OFFLINE   SturmGewehr

SturmGewehr

Posted Sep. 07 2016 - 10:15 AM

I know little about this case other than the occasional mention on TV, but I know what the impact for us will be.  Once convicted, CNN will do a gun control "documentary" featuring these guys and they will morph these guys into all people who own guns.  It will be run before the election and show little clips of Hillary and other Dems crying about the evils of the 2nd Amendment and how it just has to be fixed.

#48 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Sep. 07 2016 - 11:11 AM

I know little about this case other than the occasional mention on TV, but I know what the impact for us will be.  Once convicted, CNN will do a gun control "documentary" featuring these guys and they will morph these guys into all people who own guns.  It will be run before the election and show little clips of Hillary and other Dems crying about the evils of the 2nd Amendment and how it just has to be fixed.

Why would we defend people who commit crimes with guns, just because they'll beat the gun control drum when they're convicted?

We should celebrate this. We should encourage that people who commit crimes while armed are prosecuted to the fullest extent possible. We do not commit crimes with guns, or while armed. We need to distinguish ourselves from them, not defend them. 

• Retcop likes this

Signature:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character"
- Einstein

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

I will NOT comply!

#49 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Sep. 07 2016 - 08:16 PM

Has anybody received a sentence yet? What sentences are expected for those who plea bargained?

Edited by gmor, Sep. 07 2016 - 08:18 PM.

#50 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted Sep. 07 2016 - 08:20 PM

Retarded Ryan Bundy was referring to a "bibical principle" of 'A man will be accountable for his own sins and not that of another.' Its good that it got shut down, he is just trying to gum up the system.

Any bets on how long it is before Ryan and Shawna Cox are removed from the courtoom and their standby counsel has to take over their defense? I am guessing the first day. I hope they keep him in there as long as possible so he can dig himself a deep, deep hole.

Thanks for the clarification, I guess. 

Not sure if it changes what I said about what our legal system is based on. 

#51 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

Posted Sep. 07 2016 - 09:17 PM

Has anybody received a sentence yet? What sentences are expected for those who plea bargained?

Depends, some of them are getting six years, some less. Depends on whether they had anything to do with the 2014 standoff in Nevada as well.

#52 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Sep. 07 2016 - 09:31 PM

Depends, some of them are getting six years, some less. Depends on whether they had anything to do with the 2014 standoff in Nevada as well.

Believe it or not there is a guy from my neighborhood in Cincinnati that was in the standoff. His name is Pete Santilli and I had never heard of him until this event unfolded. Apparently he was aquitted of charges in Oregon but still faces charges in Nevada. He conducted an internet anti govt podcast from my neighborhood but I nor anyone I know had never heard of him.  

#53 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

Posted Sep. 07 2016 - 11:01 PM

Believe it or not there is a guy from my neighborhood in Cincinnati that was in the standoff. His name is Pete Santilli and I had never heard of him until this event unfolded. Apparently he was aquitted of charges in Oregon but still faces charges in Nevada. He conducted an internet anti govt podcast from my neighborhood but I nor anyone I know had never heard of him.  

Ah, but he was not acquitted. His charges were dropped. There is some speculation that it was not because they had no merit, but because he was actually an informant for the feds. Or, he made a sweetheart deal to testify against his former co-defendants. Either way, they have another bite at the apple with the Nevada mess. 

#54 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

Posted Sep. 08 2016 - 12:04 AM

Mendenbach is already pissing people off with his choice of shirt today in court - 

https://mobile.twitt...701877712039937

Any bets on if he wears it again tomorrow?  

#55 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

Posted Sep. 15 2016 - 09:33 AM

Yesterday during the trial Ryan tried to submit a motion for the judge to be recused, because she has denied too many of his stupid motions. Lol

The testimony from one of the Harney county sheriff deputies was interesting too, with Ryan Payne telling him that he needed to remove sheriff Ward by force even if it meant killing him. And the armed room clearing when they first took over the refuge is interesting as well. I thought they said they were just camping though....

#56 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

Posted Sep. 22 2016 - 10:38 AM

Vanilla ISIS sure is pissed off about the revelation that McConnel was a government informant that came out in trial yesterday.

Cs9Ns-NVIAA_Qa-.jpg

Smart of that guy to out himself as a suspect if something were to happen to this awesome informant, but I suspect he is a coward like the rest of the bundy followers and just talking big on the internet, and wont be doing anything.

#57 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Sep. 22 2016 - 09:25 PM

:CONFUS12:

Vanilla ISIS sure is pissed off about the revelation that McConnel was a government informant that came out in trial yesterday.

Cs9Ns-NVIAA_Qa-.jpg

Smart of that guy to out himself as a suspect if something were to happen to this awesome informant, but I suspect he is a coward like the rest of the bundy followers and just talking big on the internet, and wont be doing anything.

Who is McConnel?   :CONFUS12:

#58 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

Posted Sep. 23 2016 - 09:54 AM

:CONFUS12:

Who is McConnel?   :CONFUS12:

He was the guy driving the jeep that Ammon Bundy was riding in when the felony stop occoured.  He was released when everyone got  back to burns, and everyone else was sent on to Portland.  It was speculated by some of the Y'all Queda supporters that he was an undercover, and in the trial they confirmed that he was an informant.  Now everyone is all upset, LOL.

#59 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

Posted Oct. 16 2016 - 06:48 PM

Ryan bundy tries yet another magic spell on the court -

https://www.scribd.c...Writ-Prohibitio

#60 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

Posted Oct. 16 2016 - 11:48 PM

And people doubt sovereign citizen nutjobs exist. Those idiots are rub shat in their hair crazy. 

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center