• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   TaosGlock

TaosGlock

Senior Rifle Instructor: RWVA

• Group:10mm Staff

Posted Aug. 15 2016 - 06:48 PM

Found this laying around...

If it was published in any other time other the 60's, it would be sure to offend someone...

Enjoy it boys!

tOgSAa.jpg
yWIxqy.jpg
anfqUF.jpg
5ziuvG.jpg

Signature:

FEMA REGION 6 "Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals. They broke the law, because freedom is always illegal.  Larken Rose

Luck is where skill and opportunity meet. Join me for 2 days here at the most beautiful range in the world, the NRA Whittington Center: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=40690.msg291022#msg291022 

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=47208.0

Or for 3 days here:http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=29768.0 NM  

Or here for our new Unknown Distance event: http://appleseedinfo...p?topic=46934.0

Certified New Mexico Hunter Education Instructor.

Camp Director: National Rifle Association Whittington Center's Adventure Camp

byu4Rf.jpg

L5hhT5.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Aug. 15 2016 - 06:50 PM

I believe I have some of those. Family was near Grayling when Fred Bear got started. Was a favorite part of the vacations up there to go to the museum.

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

This post approved by the NSA!

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#3 OFFLINE   TaosGlock

TaosGlock

Senior Rifle Instructor: RWVA

• Group:10mm Staff

Posted Aug. 17 2016 - 11:28 AM

Fred Bear Bows were always part of my childhood. Still looking to add another to my collection of shooters.

#4 OFFLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members

Posted Aug. 19 2016 - 10:28 PM

I also remember touring the Bear Museum in Grayling when I was a kid.  Amazed at the dangerous, big game Fred took with only a bow, and arrow.

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"Generosity . . . was my first-mistake.  I leave these people with little-bit extra, and then they hire these men to make trouble.

It shows you, sooner or later, you must answer for every good-deed." - Calvera, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"You better wake-up.  The world your living in is just a sugar-coated topping!  There is another world beneath it - the real world.  And if you

want to survive it, you better learn to pull-the-trigger!" - Blade the Daywalker, 'Blade'

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center