Photo

Got some work done to my Jeep.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Jun. 08 2017 - 05:29 PM

Dang, I really want a bumper like that for my truck. 

Tj

I have done a whole lot of looking and comparing bumpers now for about a year. My top two are Fusion and Iron Cross. Fab Fours makes a really nice one also. Then the Ranch Hand is really cool if you want that working look. I actually like that bumper but it is not the style of my truck with the custom grill, lights and side bars.

Signature:
Sometimes lady luck just bends you over and calls you Sally

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people are like Slinkys. Pretty much useless but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

There is no right way to do something wrong.

Everyone brings joy to your life. Some when they come into it, others when they leave.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

#42 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Jun. 08 2017 - 05:57 PM

Those truck bumpers for my 07 dodge 2500 is between 1,500 and 2,000 dollars. The rear is slightly less. Then a 12,000 lb winch is another 600 -1,500 depending on brand. Add in lights and shackles and our can easily exceed 3,000 for just the front alone. Another 1,200 for the rear and lights. If you want it painted to match the truck add another 200-300 and now your knocking on 5,000 for a set of custom bumpers and winch.
Lol, and y'all thought building Jeeps were expensive. We won't even mention the 4,800 dollars worth of high performance transmission swinging between the frame rails.
  • kobelup likes this

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center