7 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   wish2no

wish2no

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Jun. 19 2017 - 09:35 AM

Of course THEY need to carry weapons, but we dont.  Assbags.  About a page:

http://www.americant...elfdefense.html

Signature:
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws….” ~ John Adams

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” [Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174,176 (1803)]

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." [Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491 (1966)]

"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights." [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

"Constitutional rights may not be denied simply because of hostility to their assertion and exercise: Vindication of conceded constitutional rights cannot be made dependent upon any theory that it is less expensive to deny them than to afford them."
[Watson vs. City of Memphis, 373 US 526, 535 (1963)]

"The state cannot diminish Rights of the people." [Hurtado vs. California, 110 US 516 (1884)]
“No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.” [16 Am. Jur. 2d, Section 177; later 2d, Section 256]

#2 ONLINE   specops56

specops56

• Group:Members

Posted Jun. 19 2017 - 09:39 AM

I'm shocked……. shocked I tell you.  :tap:

Terry

Signature:

When you find my body, surrounded by expended magazines and hot empty brass, smoke still curling from the barrel..... then you can have it!

#3 ONLINE   Longhair

Longhair

Constitutional Patriot

Posted Jun. 19 2017 - 09:42 AM

Anyone need more proof that Washington is full of elitist pricks that we need to purge from our government?

Signature:

We have plenty of youth....what we need now is a fountain of smart!

democarp_sm_zpsqkgybz63.jpg

US%20Flag%20AR_sm_zps3fygmnsh.jpg

Sweat Dries, Blood Clots, And Bones Heal

So Suck It Up Buttercup!

"You came here lookin' for a killin'. If you stick around there's going to be some. I don't know any plainer way to put it."

John Payne as Vince Bonner ~ Restless Gun

#4 OFFLINE   Equin

Equin

• Group:Members*

Posted Jun. 19 2017 - 10:47 PM

That's a big slap to the face to all the victim's and their families who've been murdered, attacked, robbed and rape while forced to remain completely defenseless in D.C. To pass a law exempting themselves of unconstitutional gun control laws on the grounds that they're targets, while preserving those same draconian laws on all the rest of the law-abiding populace in a city riddled for decades with violent crimes and murders is truly insulting. Longhair is correct about the elitist message such a proposed legislation sends to the rest of the American citizenry. Government of, by and for the people.
  • Flesh Wound likes this

#5 ONLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

Posted Jun. 20 2017 - 12:05 AM

Well then, ain't this special.....

People need to jump on this with both feet making themselves heard loud and clear....this is wrong as we all know.

Contact Rep. Mo Brooks and let him know of your thoughts......

Signature:
In the end we're all just chalk lines on concrete only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that I'm not.

#6 ONLINE   hzhardy

hzhardy

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted Jun. 20 2017 - 11:23 AM

Well then, ain't this special.....

People need to jump on this with both feet making themselves heard loud and clear....this is wrong as we all know.

Contact Rep. Mo Brooks and let him know of your thoughts......

+1

Signature:
Ill have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years. Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

#7 ONLINE   specops56

specops56

Posted Jun. 20 2017 - 08:48 PM

If congress gave a damn what we thought then they wouldn't be doing any of this crap in the first place!  :tap:

Terry

#8 OFFLINE   Equin

Equin

• Group:Members*

Posted Jun. 20 2017 - 09:54 PM

Just wrote my Congressman to support an amendment to the legislation Congressman Brooks intends to introduce that would expand the exemption to all law-abiding citizens residing in DC. Then took it a bit further and asked him to also support the National Reciprocity Act and the Hearing Protection Act for good measure.

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center