Signature:
Life Member NRA!

"They drew first blood"
"To Hell with them fellas, buzzard's got to eat, same as the worm."

#2 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 02:24 PM

Man, first camping with flamers now girls.  What they trying to be, Band Camp?  

They've totally lost the concept that their core wasn't camping but its values and just keep alienating their base hoping for a different result. 

Tj

#3 OFFLINE   Steelborn1

Steelborn1

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 02:24 PM

Uhm, don't they already have Girl Scouts?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Signature:
I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!
"Sittin' on 2000 horsepower of nitro injected war machine!"
"Pigs are just life support systems for bacon and BBQ!" Redbarron

#4 ONLINE   Gmountain

Gmountain

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 02:25 PM

This angers me.

No doubt they will change the name from Boy Scouts of America to Scouts of America.

Signature:

Wag more. Bark less.

So many guns, so little time.

#5 OFFLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 02:28 PM

Yes they do but that isn't good enough for all the liberals. Anything other than something all black is either sexist or racist.

Signature:
Sometimes lady luck just bends you over and calls you Sally

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people are like Slinkys. Pretty much useless but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

There is no right way to do something wrong.

Everyone brings joy to your life. Some when they come into it, others when they leave.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

#6 ONLINE   Longhair

Longhair

Constitutional Patriot

• Group:Members

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 02:30 PM

This angers me.

No doubt they will change the name from Boy Scouts of America to Scouts of America.

Of course you're right, because the alternative would be to encourage little boys to join the Girl Scouts (which the perverts would also find acceptable).

Signature:

I Will NOT Comply!

"You came here lookin' for a killin'. If you stick around there's going to be some. I don't know any plainer way to put it."

John Payne as Vince Bonner ~ Restless Gun

STx4pQP.gif

Sweat Dries, Blood Clots, And Bones Heal

So Suck It Up Buttercup!

Do you really think you can drop us all?                                                   

You're first, he's next...are you going to care what happens after that?

#7 OFFLINE   Joel74

Joel74

You got one shot left in that shooter. Make the most of it.

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 02:44 PM

Boy Scouts...to gender specific.  Need to allow transexuals in too.  They can establish a Tranny 1st classed badge.  How do you get one you might ask?  Well must be on hormone replacement therapy, and only qualify once you start devolping breasts.

WTH is wrong with people today?  Is it just me?  Have I out lived values and principles from the past?

Signature:

I will not comply.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."- Thomas Jefferson
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

kCkMAZA.jpg

#8 OFFLINE   devil duck

devil duck

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 02:53 PM

This truly hurts my heart. I spent years as a Leader, spent lots of money and gave my time in hopes that I made a little difference in some young boys life. Lots of the boys didn't have a father figure around. For a couple hours a week and a weekend a month I tried to be there and help.
The bonding those boys made with the other scouts during camping, learning to fish, archery, BB gun shooting, building a fire, cooking over an open fire, setting up a camp, tieing knots, first aid, the lists goes on. Those are life time experiences that will be lost for the sake of liberalism. Sure many of these things can be done in a mixed setting but I promise you it is not the same. Boys cannot be boys and girls cannot be girls when the other is around.
I am saddened that another great American tradition is going away. Boys and girls are not the same, stop trying to treat them as such.
  • alpo, Zephyr One/Zero, Steelborn1 and 1 other like this

#9 OFFLINE   specops56

specops56

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 03:14 PM

This truly saddens me! Some of my fondest memories are from my time in the Scouts.

Terry

• Mack68 likes this

Signature:

When you find my body, surrounded by expended magazines and hot empty brass, smoke still curling from the barrel..... then you can have it!

#10 OFFLINE   Flesh Wound

Flesh Wound

Yardstick for lunatics.

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 03:21 PM

This is soul crushing.

Signature:

Flesh Wound

I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

flag.jpg

Peace Is A Dream Only Achieved When Good Men
Are Willing To Commit Great Violence Upon Evil Men.

#11 ONLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 03:25 PM

I might be the soul dissenter but I don't see a problem with it. I wasn't a Scout but my son is and I don't think there will be a negative effect to the BSA. 

I think segregation by gender is antiquated and more harmful than good particularly when the skills that are taught are not gender specific. 

My guess the BSA will expand and eventually swallow up the Girl Scouts entirely. And you can bet your ass there will be some Girl Scouts swallowing Boy Scouts.

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

This post approved by the NSA!

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#12 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 03:56 PM

Yes, and it stabbs them in the back!

#13 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 03:58 PM

I might be the soul dissenter but I don't see a problem with it. I wasn't a Scout but my son is and I don't think there will be a negative effect to the BSA. 

I think segregation by gender is antiquated and more harmful than good particularly when the skills that are taught are not gender specific. 

My guess the BSA will expand and eventually swallow up the Girl Scouts entirely. And you can bet your ass there will be some Girl Scouts swallowing Boy Scouts.

I get the sarcasm Lon.....LOL!

#14 OFFLINE   redbarron06

redbarron06

FATALITY!!!

• Group:G.D. Staff

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 04:20 PM

My take on this is different. I see it as a membership drive because of the drop in numbers from opening up first to gays and then to gay leaders. Numbers have been going down and they ar looking to swell the ranks nothing more.

Signature:
Posted Image

DUSTOFF IS “REQUEST PRESENT POSITION DEPARTURE FOR URGENT 9-LINE”

If I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me! -- Francois De La Rochefoucauld

Posted Image

#15 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 04:33 PM

My take on this is different. I see it as a membership drive because of the drop in numbers from opening up first to gays and then to gay leaders. Numbers have been going down and they ar looking to swell the ranks nothing more.

At the expense of the Girl Scouts. Quite a dirty trick in my opinion and seems in violation of Boy Scout ethics.

#16 OFFLINE   redbarron06

redbarron06

FATALITY!!!

• Group:G.D. Staff

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 04:43 PM

At the expense of the Girl Scouts. Quite a dirty trick in my opinion and seems in violation of Boy Scout ethics.

So is pandering to moral people but they had done that before in the past too.

#17 OFFLINE   devil duck

devil duck

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 05:00 PM

They still have girl scouts, correct? How many girls do they actually think will sign up for the boy scouts over the girl scouts.
I sure don't see this drawing enough new scouts to make any difference what so ever.

#18 ONLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 05:04 PM

They still have girl scouts, correct? How many girls do they actually think will sign up for the boy scouts over the girl scouts.
I sure don't see this drawing enough new scouts to make any difference what so ever.

If it doesn't draw many girls over to the other side of the lake then it isn't going to be a big deal. But I think it will draw much more than that. I figure in 10 years they will be one entity, it just makes business sense.

#19 OFFLINE   BushXM15

BushXM15

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 05:11 PM

Man, first camping with flamers now girls.  What they trying to be, Band Camp?  

They've totally lost the concept that their core wasn't camping but its values and just keep alienating their base hoping for a different result. 

Tj

No increase teenage pregnancy rate  :segrin: .

Boy Scouts...to gender specific.  Need to allow transexuals in too.  They can establish a Tranny 1st classed badge.  How do you get one you might ask?  Well must be on hormone replacement therapy, and only qualify once you start devolping breasts.

WTH is wrong with people today?  Is it just me?  Have I out lived values and principles from the past?

I sincerely hope not because I'm in the boat with You if we have !...

An on the lighter side of stupidity :

I say lets have  American Scouts !.  An WHATEVER the Scouts do is OK , because we surely wouldn't want anyone's feeling hurt or deprive their individual rights or social skills ;  correct ?!. 

An supervision NA NO way they don't need any guidance WTH  ,this is America where STUPIDITY REINS SUPREME and if any of you doubt what I typed

just turn on the mainstream media or listen too Hillary explain " WHY " , she took so long too throw  Harvey Weinstein  under the Bus !!.

An Hollywood wants ALL of You to believe their RELEVANT ,just like political demacraps  DUMBER than a box of rocks !!!...

Signature:

#20 OFFLINE   devil duck

devil duck

Posted Oct. 11 2017 - 05:13 PM

If it doesn't draw many girls over to the other side of the lake then it isn't going to be a big deal. But I think it will draw much more than that. I figure in 10 years they will be one entity, it just makes business sense.

The goal of the Boy Scouts was never setup to be a business. Personally I am at peace with it coming to an end. The allowing of Gay leaders was the beginning of the end. Apparently the numbers are reflecting that. There was a time when being a Scout ment something to a young boy. As I said before maybe being a leader and seeing everything that scouting ment, I am very disappointed.

Forum Statistics

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center