• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members

Posted Nov. 09 2017 - 10:54 PM

https://townhall.com...f-2017-n2407421

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"Years ago, my mother used to say to me, 'In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart . . . I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me." - Elwood P. Dowd, 'Harvey'

#2 OFFLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Nov. 10 2017 - 12:42 AM

Gun control is deader than a dodo. They don't have the votes to pass congress, and they don't have a president to sign it. They couldn't do it when they had a democrat congress and Obozo in the WH, there is ZERO chance, even with our RINO congresscritters. 

Signature:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character"
- Einstein

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

I will NOT comply!

#3 OFFLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Nov. 10 2017 - 07:51 AM

Gun control is deader than a dodo. They don't have the votes to pass congress, and they don't have a president to sign it. They couldn't do it when they had a democrat congress and Obozo in the WH, there is ZERO chance, even with our RINO congresscritters.

Thankfully, THIS
As much as they whine about gun control and removing ALL the guns from citizens. They are only pandering to a bunch of Hollywood numb nuts and some extreme left wackos. They are frickin nuts but they are not stupid. The majority of Americans own guns and support the Constitution. Even those that don't own guns understand there is a need for America to be armed. Sure most do not understand the reasoning behind owning a AR but that is because of the media hype about its magical powers, destruction of hundreds with just a press of the trigger and never runs out of ammo.
As you said, even when they had control of everything they could not get it passed. Tar and feathered would be an understatement. If the left was serious about it they would (as a whole) Ban all firearms when they had the chance. At least for the next 25 or so years we are pretty safe from an all out ban. But as we die off and the Snowflakes numbers become the majority god help our grandchildren.
  • Zephyr One/Zero and sw9mm like this

Signature:
Sometimes lady luck just bends you over and calls you Sally

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people are like Slinkys. Pretty much useless but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

There is no right way to do something wrong.

Everyone brings joy to your life. Some when they come into it, others when they leave.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

#4 OFFLINE   wish2no

wish2no

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Nov. 10 2017 - 12:07 PM

At least they are wasting time on this rather than on some other monstrosity that might be taken seriously.

• Zephyr One/Zero likes this

Signature:

“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws….” ~ John Adams

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” [Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174,176 (1803)]

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." [Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491 (1966)]

"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights." [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

"Constitutional rights may not be denied simply because of hostility to their assertion and exercise: Vindication of conceded constitutional rights cannot be made dependent upon any theory that it is less expensive to deny them than to afford them."
[Watson vs. City of Memphis, 373 US 526, 535 (1963)]

"The state cannot diminish Rights of the people." [Hurtado vs. California, 110 US 516 (1884)]
“No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.” [16 Am. Jur. 2d, Section 177; later 2d, Section 256]

“A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.”

–  Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

#5 OFFLINE   Flesh Wound

Flesh Wound

Yardstick for lunatics.

• Group:Members

Posted Nov. 10 2017 - 12:13 PM

This is all dumbarse theatre. Fineswine and Chuck U Schumer *know* this has zero chance of passing. It's all about feeding their base and being able to virtue signal about them doing *something* along with attempting to score political points.

Hell, didn't Chuckie come out a couple of weeks ago and suggest his dumbocrat colleagues not try any gun legislation as it would hurt them in 2018?

Asshats. Asshats all.

Signature:

Flesh Wound

I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

flag.jpg

Peace Is A Dream Only Achieved When Good Men
Are Willing To Commit Great Violence Upon Evil Men.

Forum Statistics

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center