White Florida man says he now identifies as Filipino

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members

Posted Nov. 13 2017 - 09:41 PM

http://www.foxnews.c...s-filipino.html

The new buzzword for today is:  transracial.   Another scatter-brain!

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero, Nov. 13 2017 - 09:42 PM.

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"Years ago, my mother used to say to me, 'In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart . . . I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me." - Elwood P. Dowd, 'Harvey'

#2 ONLINE   muzlblast

muzlblast

Posted Nov. 13 2017 - 09:51 PM

The crazy train just keeps rollin along...

#3 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 06:56 AM

These people have way too much time on their hands to 

contemplate their navels or whatever.  

With that hair and shirt, I was convinced he had decided on being female too.

All of these type of people need full time jobs that leave them tired at the end of the day. 

Does government cheese induce hallucinations ?

I fully expect him to renounce his U.S. citizenship and move to a Manilla ghetto so he can be as "comfortable" as possible

in his skin...

Signature:

A Vote for Trump is a vote for a liberal !

NRA Life Member

The People's power flows through the States, not Washington.

Repeal the 17th Amendment.

Read Levin's The Liberty Amendments, Liberty and Tyranny, Ameratopia, and Men in Black.

#4 ONLINE   Joel74

Joel74

You got one shot left in that shooter. Make the most of it.

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 07:11 AM

Oh great.  A transgender/transracial humanoid.  What next? Oh, I identify as a midget. But prefer to be call height challenged even though my body is 6' tall. Please amputate my legs below the knees and fit me with...

Yeah, you can tell I'm being sarcastic, but he's being absurd.

Signature:

I will not comply.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."- Thomas Jefferson
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

kCkMAZA.jpg

#5 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 07:37 AM

Oh great.  A transgender/transracial humanoid.  What next? Oh, I identify as a midget. But prefer to be call height challenged even though my body is 6' tall. Please amputate my legs below the knees and fit me with...

If there is a serious note to be found here, maybe this is how some human beings react

to the Left's constant focus on racial and ethnic divisions, and identity politics. 

Maybe this is how some people react to the barrage of the politics of personal destruction, where to be accepted you have to be from certain arbitrary groups to be considered one of the "in crowd".  White folks are the new devil, and what in this country is worse than to be a white male. You are filth !  Maybe this is connected to the guys who are wanting to have their equipment removed, too.

The need to belong is a very powerful human trait, as we are social animals, so white folks have taken such a beating especially the last decade or so, 

maybe this alternate "identification" is a defense mechanism to help these downtrodden anonymous white folks feel like they belong, and prove they are not evil white supremacists who use their white privilege to opress minorities. Their psychological protection of self is to become a minority rather than the being part of the evil white oppressors.  Look at the politicians who want to be black, Native American, etc., 

Maybe this identification pathology is an unintended consequence of the Left's rabid anti-white and anti-American brand of politics.. 

Hmm...I may be onto to something here.

Edited by Retcop, Nov. 14 2017 - 07:39 AM.

• zoomy likes this

#6 ONLINE   Srgt. Hulka

Srgt. Hulka

Girl Scouts Cookie/Crack Pusher

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 07:48 AM

When a group of real Filipinos corner him in an alley and beat the crap out of him, I bet he changes his tune.  

• youngod and bamashooter like this

Signature:

Lighten up Francis!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin
A
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

"We need to Kill Them.  We need to Kill them."  Judge Jeanine Pirro on radical Muslim Terroists.

gallery_25426_262_200.jpg

#7 ONLINE   muzlblast

muzlblast

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 08:40 AM

Hey quick question. Is it possible to self identify for someone else. I mean as long as we are no longer requiring biological facts any more could I "identify" my my 24 year old daughter and 21 year old son as teenagers again?

It would really help with the tax situation.

Thanks!
  • sw9mm, youngod and bamashooter like this

#8 OFFLINE   Steelborn1

Steelborn1

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 08:51 AM

Hell, I tried identifying as a 6' tall man and that damn cupboard was still out of my reach.

Signature:
I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!
"Sittin' on 2000 horsepower of nitro injected war machine!"
"Pigs are just life support systems for bacon and BBQ!" Redbarron

#9 ONLINE   muzlblast

muzlblast

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 08:57 AM

Hell, I tried identifying as a 6' tall man and that damn cupboard was still out of my reach.

Thats because you are attempting to apply biological facts to an inanimate object that only obeys the infallible rules of physics.

This stuff only works on those humans who have lost the ability to comprehend reality.

Get yourself a step stool, forget about the cabinets and re self identify as a muslim, transgender black woman with ten children.

Get down to the local welfare office, apply for govmint assistance and win! :)
  • Steelborn1 likes this

#10 ONLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 03:46 PM

When a group of real Filipinos corner him in an alley and beat the crap out of him, I bet he changes his tune.  

Yep, or stick a 'butterfly knife' in his azz!  :laugh: 

#11 OFFLINE   youngod

youngod

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 04:05 PM

:mf_popcorn:  :mf_popcorn:  :mf_popcorn:  :mf_popcorn:  :mf_popcorn:  :mf_popcorn:   I'd watch that!

LISTEN, get your tall red headed wife to pick your tail up and put you on the counter.  Come on.  Man up!?   Well Ok....Come on!

Signature:
Life Member NRA!

"They drew first blood"
"To Hell with them fellas, buzzard's got to eat, same as the worm."

#12 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Nov. 14 2017 - 04:30 PM

:hysterical3: Why the hell not? 

If you can defy science to identify your gender, why not defy it again to identify your race?   Until the Democrats define race as what percentage AGAIN then it too is open for grabs.  I find the whole thing hilarious.  We shouldn't even be looking at this shat period and the people screaming racist, like always, do the most.  Technically by early 1900's Democratic Party standards, I'm not white.  By current Native American standards, I'm Native American, 1/16th.  Looking in a mirror, its a friggen joke.  My  ties were socially to being Native American is watching TV movies. Heck my sister was blond and my brother a red head.  :hysterical3: 

When I was a boy, I met Dr. King.  I use to give a shat about this so much technically on file with the US Government I listed my race as other.  I figured it was none of their friggen business.  Quota's damn sure made it so and though in some states there was a time when I couldn't marry my wife because I wasn't white enough, it cost me way more than one job looking white.  You know I really don't give a hoot and hell what my race is and I'm the friggen racist.  Go figure? 

Here we go again, race identification.  I hope turd head isn't planning on going to school because Asians are discriminated against as much as whites when it comes to entrance quotas. :tap:

Tj

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center