• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 04:15 PM

Lessons learned.

1. Don't assault bus drivers, they have radios.

2. Don't resist police.

3. When they say "Stop" it is because they have the means to make you stop but it is easier if you do it.

4. If you don't stop, they will make you stop.

5. If you continue to resist and try to disarm them they will quit asking and make it happen.

6. It is easier if you do it than they do it.

Edited by MontanaLon, Mar. 13 2018 - 04:16 PM.

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

This post approved by the NSA!

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#2 OFFLINE   j-dub

j-dub

Zombie H-K

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 04:23 PM

looks like a good job to me. the leo's will go home, which is how it should be.

Signature:

#3 OFFLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 04:26 PM

And I will just go on the record here and say this.

I am sick to death of people running from the cops and fighting them. We as a country have tied the hands of law enforcement they same way the hands of the military were tied with ROE's that were essentially, "You can't shoot until they shoot you".

freak that, the cops tell you to stop and you don't I am perfectly OK with them going immediately to lethal force to make you stop.

Criminals run daily and then end up killing cops or innocent bystanders all the time. It is time we tell them that is unacceptable in the most concise manner possible with lead at high speed.

• alpo likes this

#4 OFFLINE   meh77gmc

meh77gmc

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 04:38 PM

If I fight and take a LEO's taser, I expect to be shot for my efforts.

Edit for spelling.

Edited by meh77gmc, Mar. 13 2018 - 04:39 PM.

#5 OFFLINE   Steelborn1

Steelborn1

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 04:46 PM

Stupid games stupid prizes. Good job Leo's!
  • Flesh Wound likes this

Signature:
I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!
"Sittin' on 2000 horsepower of nitro injected war machine!"
"Pigs are just life support systems for bacon and BBQ!" Redbarron

#6 OFFLINE   bamashooter

bamashooter

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 04:51 PM

I am sick to death of people running from the cops and fighting them. We as a country have tied the hands of law enforcement they same way the hands of the military were tied with ROE's that were essentially, "You can't shoot until they shoot you".

freak that, the cops tell you to stop and you don't I am perfectly OK with them going immediately to lethal force to make you stop.

Criminals run daily and then end up killing cops or innocent bystanders all the time. It is time we tell them that is unacceptable in the most concise manner possible with lead at high speed.

That's a bit much. Think that falls under the "reasonable force" deal. The cop had a presumption of receiving great bodily harm or death therefore it was a good shoot. 

#7 OFFLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 05:10 PM

That's a bit much. Think that falls under the "reasonable force" deal. The cop had a presumption of receiving great bodily harm or death therefore it was a good shoot. 

I believe it is entirely reasonable to believe that a criminal on the run is willing to use any force at his disposal to not be caught up to and including lethal force against those pursuing or who just happen to be in the way. I am 100% in favor of not giving them the chance to use that force by stopping them immediately upon their "announcement" to flee or resist arrest. Cops tell you to stop and you take off. Boom, now you are stopped. And no I don't give a rat's ass if the "crime" involved was a misdemeanor. You were caught, you tried to run or fight, you got what you deserved and asked for.

Don't want to get shot, don't run. Or better yet, don't commit crimes and you won't ever need to run when the cops say, "STOP!".

#8 OFFLINE   bamashooter

bamashooter

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 06:20 PM

I believe it is entirely reasonable to believe that a criminal on the run is willing to use any force at his disposal to not be caught up to and including lethal force against those pursuing or who just happen to be in the way. I am 100% in favor of not giving them the chance to use that force by stopping them immediately upon their "announcement" to flee or resist arrest. Cops tell you to stop and you take off. Boom, now you are stopped. And no I don't give a rat's ass if the "crime" involved was a misdemeanor. You were caught, you tried to run or fight, you got what you deserved and asked for.

Don't want to get shot, don't run. Or better yet, don't commit crimes and you won't ever need to run when the cops say, "STOP!".

Want to go to prison and be somebody's beotch, do an illegal shoot. Want all your family's wealth to go to a bad guy's family, do an unjustified shoot.

#9 OFFLINE   Steelborn1

Steelborn1

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 06:28 PM

Want to go to prison and be somebody's beotch, do an illegal shoot. Want all your family's wealth to go to a bad guy's family, do an unjustified shoot.

According to the libs every time a cop shoots a "person of color" it is an unjustified shoot. Regardless of the facts.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

#10 OFFLINE   bamashooter

bamashooter

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 07:06 PM

According to the libs every time a cop shoots a "person of color" it is an unjustified shoot. Regardless of the facts.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I fully understand that. And I agree that deadly force was authorized in the video. Sure as hell wouldn't want to be a deaf person running from a cop who shouts "halt or I'll shoot".

• JohnGaltOU812 likes this

#11 OFFLINE   Smokin' Iron

Smokin' Iron

• Group:Members

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 07:15 PM

Act like a animal, get put down like a animal. The world is a little better.

Signature:
Walking the path less traveled.
Posted Image

#12 OFFLINE   DanR

DanR

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 10:56 PM

He assaulted a police officer. That should get him shot.

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!

I am an analog guy in a digital world! KISS!!!

"The truth may not set you free, but used carefully, it can confuse the hell out of your enemies." Anita Blake

"Blessed be the Lord my rock, who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight." Psalms 144:1 (see also Psalms 18:34 and 2 Samuel 22:35)

"Great armies and navies are always tempted to fight the last war...Truly fearsome militaries prepare to fight the next war." Thomas & Barry, 2008

"It matters not that a man dies, for all men die. What matters is just what the man died for."

#13 OFFLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Mar. 14 2018 - 01:08 AM

I can absolutely agree with the underlined sentence. The rest, not so much. 

Here's the deal, and how things are absolutely, without question, going to go. Hang on, you're in for a bumpy ride. The pendulum is going to swing further. It's going to get worse before it gets better. What does that mean? Well, cops are human beings. While we start out doing this job for the right reasons, and even the new guys want to hump and bump, there will come a time, cops are going to move into job preservation mode. We've already seen it in many places. People who don't know, but operate on emotion, are going to cripple police forces nationwide. It's happening even in my corner of the world. We're being monitored more and more, we're being watched more and more, every move is put under a microscope. The microscope not of the man in the arena, but of the man who has more than enough time to watch frame by frame, to look at the video twice, from his fixed perspective, from what he can hear of the audio, feeling assured that what he saw and heard was not only the story, it was the whole story. Then, feeling safe and secure driving his mahogany cruiser, he will smugly denounce the violent actions of the officers that work for him. He'll do it safe in the knowledge that he'll never have to do anything like that himself, he won't have to make those decisions. He won't have to speak up and stand up. He doesn't do it with malice, he thinks he's the new wave of law enforcement. He'll talk about the "Guardian" mindset, over the "Warrior" mindset. He'll talk about community involvement, and reaching out to stakeholders, as if he knows what he's talking about. He'll do it with a smile on his face. And you know what those who work for him will do? Hide. They'll have enough time on the job that they want to protect their pension, and they'll hide. They'll do as little as possible, while still earning that golden ticket. And society? Well, they've earned a golden ticket too. A golden ticket to hell, as the cops stand by and take reports after the fact. The unarmed, self-emasculated citizens, they'll cry out for someone to do something. And their de-fanged police will do nothing, for they'll remember what it was like to be beaten for doing something. I just hope I'm not working, or alive to see it come to pass. But it's coming, surely as the sun is coming up tomorrow. 

Signature:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character"
- Einstein

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

I will NOT comply!

#14 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Mar. 14 2018 - 05:58 AM

I didn't see the video close enough for detail and honestly not going to research it.  All I can say, is they'd play hell getting a conviction on that cop with me on a jury.  The entire cop has a gun and we as society charge cops with apprehension (that's their job we pay them to do) isn't the same thing as us just walking down a sidewalk.  Its a different standard.  Though he can, he really doesn't have the option to retreat.  In fact its his duty not to and if someone is willing to knock his head off there's no Earthly way to know at the time he won't take his gun and shoot him.  Unless mouth is in overdrive mode, that alone is enough for reasonable doubt in my mind. 

As for my thoughts on running, to me its "Probable cause".  Now you can argue black people run its a culture thing but ultimately a line has to be drawn somewhere and that line is you run, you did something wrong, really wrong, because that's one more charge and any street idiot knows that. 

We had a news story here the other night, two cops beating up a guy with video for him "Jay walking".  The media was all up in arms.  As the wife and I watched the video, we both said out loud at the same time, "He ran."  He didn't get taken down and roughed up for jaywalking.  What's Jaywalking, a $20-$100 fine?  Even Jaywalking is subjective.  It depends on where and what circumstance.  Crossing in the middle of the road is different in a downtown than the suburbs and a well dressed guy in a suit different than a guy dressed as a gangster.  That guy who looked like a gangster bolted so he got taken down. 

Now I'm not an advocate of cops shooting people for running.  I do know running is an escalation and shat happens when you escalate things. 

Tj

#15 OFFLINE   alpo

alpo

Posted Mar. 14 2018 - 06:48 AM

Good job on the leo's part.

Signature:

NRA LIFE MEMBER

gallery_135_65_1073.jpg

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users