#1 OFFLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members

Posted Apr. 10 2018 - 07:11 PM

https://www.washingt...-for-trump-gra/

Brenna_Spencer_Twitter_c0-109-900-633_s8

• Bentwrench and bamashooter like this

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"I am Mamuwalde, an African prince!  I'm sorry, I don't have any 'bread' on me, as for 'kicking-my-ass' I strongly suggest

you give-it careful consideration before trying." - Blacula/Mamuwalde, 'Scream Blacula Scream'

"A man without friends is the most serious form of poverty." - Aloysisus T. McKeever,  'It Happened On Fifth Avenue' 

"I'm dry, when I work." - Col.  Alan Faulkner, 'The Wild Geese'

#2 ONLINE   Longhair

Longhair

Constitutional Patriot

Posted Apr. 10 2018 - 07:22 PM

They are welcome in my neighborhood! I'd even open up my range to them. :tiphat:

Signature:

I Will NOT Comply!

"You came here lookin' for a killin'. If you stick around there's going to be some. I don't know any plainer way to put it."

John Payne as Vince Bonner ~ Restless Gun

STx4pQP.gif

Sweat Dries, Blood Clots, And Bones Heal

So Suck It Up Buttercup!

Do you really think you can drop us all?                                                   

You're first, he's next...are you going to care what happens after that?

#3 OFFLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

Posted Apr. 10 2018 - 07:58 PM

Not surprised that the 'hate' is coming from the diverse, and inclusive set of dumbazzes.

• j-dub and bamashooter like this

#4 OFFLINE   NONEYA

NONEYA

Damn Business

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Apr. 10 2018 - 09:03 PM

I do not care what people say. I like that picture.

• Zephyr One/Zero and Srgt. Hulka like this

Signature:
Isn't that one of the seven signs of the coming apocolypse? Plagues, famine, Noneya buys a gun...

Pepper

#5 OFFLINE   DanR

DanR

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Apr. 14 2018 - 10:46 AM

Why can't I find a woman like her?

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!

I am an analog guy in a digital world! KISS!!!

"The truth may not set you free, but used carefully, it can confuse the hell out of your enemies." Anita Blake

"Blessed be the Lord my rock, who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight." Psalms 144:1 (see also Psalms 18:34 and 2 Samuel 22:35)

"Great armies and navies are always tempted to fight the last war...Truly fearsome militaries prepare to fight the next war." Thomas & Barry, 2008

"It matters not that a man dies, for all men die. What matters is just what the man died for."

#6 ONLINE   Longhair

Longhair

Constitutional Patriot

Posted Apr. 14 2018 - 10:48 AM

Local ABC news affiliate tried to have her arrested.

https://www.youtube....h?v=9WNl5TZ_cQA

#7 OFFLINE   DanR

DanR

Posted Apr. 14 2018 - 10:55 AM

Why? She violated no law. Commie scumbags showing just how dumb they really are.

#8 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Apr. 15 2018 - 12:31 PM

Appendix carry with no holster???   :blink:  

#9 OFFLINE   DanR

DanR

Posted Apr. 15 2018 - 08:47 PM

To each her own.

#10 ONLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Apr. 15 2018 - 09:23 PM

Appendix carry with no holster???   :blink:  

If you look close it appears there is a belt clip for a holster or maybe just a tab from it. You can actually see the printing of the holster through her jeans. I saw an interview with her and she seemed very articulate and well spoken which is quite unusual for a solid 9 out of 10. It's women like her that make me wish I was 25 years younger.

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

This post approved by the NSA!

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#11 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Apr. 15 2018 - 09:40 PM

If you look close it appears there is a belt clip for a holster or maybe just a tab from it. You can actually see the printing of the holster through her jeans. I saw an interview with her and she seemed very articulate and well spoken which is quite unusual for a solid 9 out of 10. It's women like her that make me wish I was 25 years younger.

I certainly don't see any signs of a holster?

Edited by gmor, Apr. 15 2018 - 09:41 PM.

#12 OFFLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Apr. 15 2018 - 11:04 PM

I certainly don't see any signs of a holster?

Why are you working so hard to find fault with her? 

Signature:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character"
- Einstein

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

I will NOT comply!

#13 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Apr. 15 2018 - 11:40 PM

Why are you working so hard to find fault with her? 

It is a glaring lack of gun safety. Appendix carry with no holster is a potentially deadly lack of judgement.

#14 ONLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 12:20 AM

It is a glaring lack of gun safety. Appendix carry with no holster is a potentially deadly lack of judgement.

Look closer, you need stronger glasses......

Signature:
In the end we're all just chalk lines on concrete only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that I'm not.

#15 OFFLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 01:52 AM

No, it's you being so blinded by your Trump hate that you have to do anything you can to find fault with anything that could even remotely be seen as pro-Trump. 

#16 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 07:51 AM

Look closer, you need stronger glasses......

I'm not seeing a clip or a holster?

#17 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 07:54 AM

No, it's you being so blinded by your Trump hate that you have to do anything you can to find fault with anything that could even remotely be seen as pro-Trump. 

Frankly, I'm quite surprised that I was the first to notice this safety lapse. I'm not a fan of appendix carry anyway so that caught my eye.

#18 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 08:14 AM

Give us a break.  You don't know whats below that pants line, probably in more ways than one.  The body stretch holsters, similar to an ankle holster except larger, are very popular with women.  Not saying there is because i don't have Xray vision.  Besides a friggen posed picture not Rambo on the prowl.

Tj

#19 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 08:17 AM

Give us a break.  You don't know whats below that pants line, probably in more ways than one.  The body stretch holsters, similar to an ankle holster except larger, are very popular with women.  Not saying there is because i don't have Xray vision.  Besides a friggen posed picture not Rambo on the prowl.

Tj

I think that it was most likely a posed picture. An unsafe pose I must add!

#20 OFFLINE   redbarron06

redbarron06

FATALITY!!!

• Group:G.D. Staff

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 08:25 AM

Frankly, I'm quite surprised that I was the first to notice this safety lapse. I'm not a fan of appendix carry anyway so that caught my eye.

What caught your eye was the opportunity ti point at somebody else and disagree. It’s what always catches your eye. Ever hear of a belly band holster? Is she wearing one, could you tell if she was?

The fact is that none of us knows exactally how she is carrying it you decided to make as assumption like you are some high and mighty know it all and you have no more information about it than anybody else does. She is obvisouly conservative and that automatically makes her wrong in your eyes.

In your assumptions you are making an ass out of yourself.

Signature:
Posted Image

DUSTOFF IS “REQUEST PRESENT POSITION DEPARTURE FOR URGENT 9-LINE”

If I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me! -- Francois De La Rochefoucauld

Posted Image

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center