#41 OFFLINE   Srgt. Hulka

Srgt. Hulka

Girl Scouts Cookie/Crack Pusher

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 01:15 PM

Youse guys.  :laugh:

Signature:

Lighten up Francis!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin
A
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

"We need to Kill Them.  We need to Kill them."  Judge Jeanine Pirro on radical Muslim Terroists.

gallery_25426_262_200.jpg     

#42 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 01:57 PM

Who gives a damn if she has a holster or not.  It's a frikkin photo shoot for her senior pictures.  Geez!  

You guys complaining about "not having a holster", you've NEVER stuck a pistol in your waistband?  NEVER?

Never in the appendix position!   :no:

#43 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 02:12 PM

Jail bait you horn dogs you. :laugh:

#44 ONLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 02:19 PM

Jail bait you horn dogs you. :laugh:

She's 22! Graduating college not high school. But yes, crossing state lines to do some things is a felony no matter the age.

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

This post approved by the NSA!

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#45 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 02:31 PM

She's 22! Graduating college not high school. But yes, crossing state lines to do some things is a felony no matter the age.

Well hell then, 22 that means drain the pocket book. :laugh:

#46 OFFLINE   redbarron06

redbarron06

FATALITY!!!

• Group:G.D. Staff

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 02:36 PM

I dont have to cross state lines.

Signature:
Posted Image

DUSTOFF IS “REQUEST PRESENT POSITION DEPARTURE FOR URGENT 9-LINE”

If I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me! -- Francois De La Rochefoucauld

Posted Image

#47 ONLINE   bj139

bj139

• Group:Members*

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 03:43 PM

We need more hot women in the shooting sports and yes there is such a thing as a left handed shooter.

Back when I shot IPSC there was a young woman that was a very good shot and scored in the top 3 of all participants.

I would not want to go up against her.

I was going to say "in the top 3 of all shooters" but the brainwashing by the media caused me to change that now distasteful word.

It is insidious.

Edited by bj139, Apr. 16 2018 - 03:47 PM.

#48 OFFLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 04:04 PM

Never in the appendix position!   :no:

Goofball, do I have to explain the difference between boys and girls again? You have junk that can be shot off. Hers is an "innie". A stray round will probably miss her junk completely. It's why if I "Mexican carry", I tuck it in my waistband in the small of my back. She's probably got more ass to shoot off than you, so that's why she tucks it in the front. 

Signature:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character"
- Einstein

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

I will NOT comply!

#49 OFFLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 04:06 PM

Well hell then, 22 that means drain the pocket book. :laugh:

Yes, it does. I can think of nothing that has ruined more men, than split tail in that age group. But if one has to pick a way in which to be ruined.... that's a pretty good one. 

#50 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 04:30 PM

Goofball, do I have to explain the difference between boys and girls again? You have junk that can be shot off. Hers is an "innie". A stray round will probably miss her junk completely. It's why if I "Mexican carry", I tuck it in my waistband in the small of my back. She's probably got more ass to shoot off than you, so that's why she tucks it in the front. 

I'm more worried about the femoral artery and I'm assuming she has one of those.

#51 OFFLINE   redbarron06

redbarron06

FATALITY!!!

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 04:42 PM

I'm more worried about the femoral artery and I'm assuming she has one of those.

Maybe you should learn where it is first. That pistol is no where near it.

#52 OFFLINE   mattd65636

mattd65636

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 07:01 PM

May but crew chiefs keep it up 24/7

Farmers plant it deeper. We also have big green tractors.

Signature:

"I had this theory. It was based loosely on the unremarkable observation that the old are always looking back with longing while the young, with the same longing, look ahead. One man remembers what the other imagines." -Thomas Lynch The Undertaking: Life Studies From A Dismal Trade

"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again,  this time more intelligently."-Henry Ford

#53 OFFLINE   Srgt. Hulka

Srgt. Hulka

Girl Scouts Cookie/Crack Pusher

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 07:15 PM

I agree Pepper, but honestly, in this case, I dont even think its that complicated. If shes a gun person, with conceal carry and all that, I would bet $100 she doesnt carry like that. Its as simple as...she was taking a sexy picture, and she stuck the gun in her waistband for effect....thats it. And obviously, her, or her photographer, knew what they were doing, because that is one sexy photo, and thats all it is.

Edited by Srgt. Hulka, Apr. 16 2018 - 07:18 PM.

#54 ONLINE   gmor

gmor

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 07:23 PM

Maybe you should learn where it is first. That pistol is no where near it.

It's right where the muzzle is pointed at in appendix carry, especially when in a seated position.

#55 OFFLINE   redbarron06

redbarron06

FATALITY!!!

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 07:48 PM

It's right where the muzzle is pointed at in appendix carry, especially when in a seated position.

Check biology and get back to me. Femoral artery comes through the hip and hugs the femur, hence the name. She has the muzzle pointed nowhere near it and in fact away from it.

#56 ONLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 07:57 PM

Check biology and get back to me. Femoral artery comes through the hip and hugs the femur, hence the name. She has the muzzle pointed nowhere near it and in fact away from it.

I am available to demonstrate the proper application of pressure if you can get her to be the other half of the demonstration.

Forum Statistics

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center