Photo

Scare today-update with primer and bolt pics

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   BushXM15

BushXM15

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted Apr. 17 2018 - 11:30 AM

Can you post known lot numbers? I have a lot of winchester primers....

1 St. THANKFULLY YOU weren't injured !. Ditto I'd also like lot number or #'s on Win primers . Were they recent purchases or ?. 

Edited by BushXM15, Apr. 17 2018 - 11:30 AM.

Signature:

#22 OFFLINE   Joel74

Joel74

You got one shot left in that shooter. Make the most of it.

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted Apr. 17 2018 - 12:30 PM

1 St. THANKFULLY YOU weren't injured !. Ditto I'd also like lot number or #'s on Win primers . Were they recent purchases or ?. 

Check post #19

http://ar15armory.co...pics/?p=2970216

Signature:

I will not comply.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."- Thomas Jefferson
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

7aKLqtJ.jpg

#23 ONLINE   andy2205

andy2205

• Group:Members

Posted Apr. 20 2018 - 05:46 PM

Been playing phone tag with Olins/Winchester all week. Finally got to talk to the Olins rep and they are sending a prepaid to recover the unused primers and the cases I have saved with the pin holed primers. I have yet to contact Savage about the repairs to my bolt in the M10.

I've got 100 pieces of Lapua brass and 1000 CCI #200 primers to start over with for load development.  Hope I can get back to a load with sub MOA performance.

Signature:

0xCkRE3.png

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
George Orwell

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it." - Mark Twain

"I don't get that -- people going to war over religion. I don't know, I could see going to war over justice or democracy or even revenge. But if you're going to war over religion, now you're just killing people in an argument over who has the better imaginary friend." Richard Jeni

Forum Statistics

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

andy2205
Information Center