Deputy Murdered in Dickson, TN

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

• Group:Silver Patron

Posted May. 31 2018 - 05:19 AM

Prayers for the wife and her two children.

My daughter knows the wife of the slain Deputy. Good people. The wife is a dental hygienist, 

Just two good people working hard, playing by the rules and raising a family. 

The scumbag who they believe killed the Deputy has enough of a record, he probably should have been behind bars.

TV reports he was non compliant with Probation, which means he should have been in prison. 

:respect:

Signature:

The days of going unarmed in America are over

Shoot what you like; like what you shoot.

#2 OFFLINE   redbarron06

redbarron06

FATALITY!!!

• Group:G.D. Staff

Posted May. 31 2018 - 05:26 AM

My unit launched out on the mission for the man hunt yesterday. I would have gone but with the border trip tomorrow I was unprepared for a flight this week. This has been a big deal locally. State wide man hunt he is considered armed and dangerous. I hope he resists when found and they put him down like a rabid dog.
  • Steelborn1 likes this

Signature:
Posted Image

DUSTOFF IS “REQUEST PRESENT POSITION DEPARTURE FOR URGENT 9-LINE”

If I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me! -- Francois De La Rochefoucauld

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   redbarron06

redbarron06

FATALITY!!!

• Group:G.D. Staff

Posted May. 31 2018 - 05:27 AM

https://www.cbsnews....ins-2018-05-30/

#4 OFFLINE   alpo

alpo

• Group:Gold Patron

Posted May. 31 2018 - 06:16 AM

That S.O.B. scum should never be taken alive.  Prayers out to the family and friends.

• Retcop likes this

Signature:

NRA LIFE MEMBER

gallery_135_65_1073.jpg

#5 OFFLINE   Steelborn1

Steelborn1

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted May. 31 2018 - 06:44 AM

This LEO killing shat is getting old. They need to terminate his ass with extreme prejudice.
  • Retcop and ScoutnUSA like this

Signature:
I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!
"Sittin' on 2000 horsepower of nitro injected war machine!"
"Pigs are just life support systems for bacon and BBQ!" Redbarron

#6 OFFLINE   youngod

youngod

• Group:Members

Posted May. 31 2018 - 06:47 AM

The county next to mine.  Many connections to local people I know.  

I truly hope they kill him.  They don't need to bring him in alive.  Save the taxpayers of TN some money.  I wish the would hang him from the Natchez Trace bridge and let him swing for about a week.  

• alpo likes this

Signature:
Life Member NRA!

"They drew first blood"
"To Hell with them fellas, buzzard's got to eat, same as the worm."

#7 OFFLINE   Srgt. Hulka

Srgt. Hulka

Girl Scouts Cookie/Crack Pusher

Posted May. 31 2018 - 07:10 AM

Well damn.....

Prayers for his family, friends, and colleagues.  

I hope justice is swift and extreme.

Signature:

Lighten up Francis! "

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

Benjamin FranklinA"

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Henry Ford

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. 

"We need to Kill Them.  We need to Kill them."  

Judge Jeanine Pirro on radical Muslim Terroists.

gallery_25426_262_200.jpg     

Bossiershreveportmudbuglogo.png

#8 OFFLINE   Chris645

Chris645

Posted May. 31 2018 - 10:00 AM

While there is, understandably, a lot of anger with this incident murder, I can't help bet be saddened by the lack of respect for our law enforcement communities.  It's downright wrong.  I don't know exactly where or when it started.............or what group/groups initiated it, but it is alarming, to say the very least.  Now that I've been nice and kind and gentle.....................I hope they shoot the bas+@#d between the eyes when they find him.

Signature:

Chris

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Gadsden_clr.gif

#9 OFFLINE   youngod

youngod

Posted May. 31 2018 - 12:23 PM

While there is, understandably, a lot of anger with this incident murder, I can't help bet be saddened by the lack of respect for our law enforcement communities.  It's downright wrong.  I don't know exactly where or when it started.............or what group/groups initiated it, but it is alarming, to say the very least.  Now that I've been nice and kind and gentle.....................I hope they shoot the bas+@#d between the eyes when they find him.

I can tell you where the real lack of respect started.  It started with our 44th POTUS.  He was quick to come to the defense of any black accused person right or wrong.  It began with the "beer summit", then Trayvon, and Ferguson.  

• Chris645 likes this

#10 ONLINE   Flesh Wound

Flesh Wound

Yardstick for lunatics.

Posted May. 31 2018 - 12:40 PM

Michael Brown ------> BLM ------> hands up! Don't shoot! ------> News media -------> Kaepernick -------> news media ---------> dead cops.

• Chris645 likes this

Signature:

Flesh Wound

I believe in my God. My County. And Myself.

flag.jpg

I do not burn bridges. I just loosen the bolts a bit every day.

Stop the Bad People. Help the Good People. Aid the needy people, where possible.

Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times. Bad times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

#11 OFFLINE   Chris645

Chris645

Posted May. 31 2018 - 12:43 PM

I was leaving the "who" and "when" answers up to others..............but I agree with you both.

#12 OFFLINE   Srgt. Hulka

Srgt. Hulka

Girl Scouts Cookie/Crack Pusher

Posted May. 31 2018 - 12:50 PM

Michael Brown ------> BLM ------> hands up! Don't shoot! ------> News media -------> Kaepernick -------> news media ---------> dead cops.

It was before those. It was “The police acted stupidly” comment by the former resident muslim in chief. That’s where the shat started going downhill for Law Enforcement.
  • Chris645 likes this

#13 ONLINE   Flesh Wound

Flesh Wound

Yardstick for lunatics.

Posted May. 31 2018 - 12:54 PM

It was before those. It was “The police acted stupidly” comment by the former resident muslim in chief. That’s where the shat started going downhill for Law Enforcement.

While I cannot argue the scumbag in chief stoked this it was not until after Ferguson did we see the huge uptick in LEO murders. It seems that Ferguson was the "It's OK to kill cops" bat signal.

• Chris645 likes this

#14 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

Posted May. 31 2018 - 04:55 PM

This LEO killing shat is getting old. They need to terminate his ass with extreme prejudice.

The other men and I at the PD that I trusted with my life all had an understanding if any of us were ever involved in a shooting. 

• Steelborn1 likes this

#15 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

Posted May. 31 2018 - 05:05 PM

He was a meth head.

If we don't start getting proactive on the amount, purity, and cheap price the Mexicans are bringing Crystal Meth into this country,

I assure you we will be seeing much worse.  We should have been getting prepared while we were effectively shutting down the majority of home cookers.

We knew this was coming.

As far as I am concerned the Mexican Cartels are operating under the protection of the Mexican Government, Military and Police.

If I were President, I would be blowing up the Meth and other drug factories in Mexico, and figuring out how to get the wall built sooner. If he can't use his powers as CIC to get it built, then sorry, construction workers, I would use Federal convict labor for grunt jobs to cut costs and work it out with the border States and who ever else is willing to send  the National Guard Engineers to get the job done.

INHO, the amount of pure cheap meth coming into this country from Mexico involves National Security, and with the complicity of their government and Military is an act of War.  

You can kill these meth heads every time they kill someone, and their will be 5 more to take their place.

Their brains are destroyed more quickly than any other drug addiction I have worked with, and we are not even close to finding a medical treatment 

that helps to any significant degree. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy does not work.

Our pot hungry society no longer believes we should put these drug addicts into prison. What was the cop killer using before he killed the cop?   He was on a meth and pot binge. They will remain amongst us for the most part, on Probation and coming to a halfway house near you. Given priority for entry level jobs AND Vocational Training  one of your teenage kids or young adults may need as they work up the ladder. 

You need to get used to it, unless you can change the mind of almost a whole society to believe, at least for now, that a whole class of drug user needs to be in prison until the science of treating meth addiction advances.  Or we convince Mexico that along with their illegals, we don't want their drugs, either.  

Hey hey, my my. Out of the blue and into the black.

Once you're gone, you can't come back. 

Out of the blue, and into the black. 

Edited by Retcop, May. 31 2018 - 05:28 PM.

• Rampy, Steelborn1, Flesh Wound and 1 other like this

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center