AR15Armory Announcements

Photo

Anyone come across and great sales of Glock 33 round 9mm mags?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Gmountain

Gmountain

• Group:Senior Staff

Posted Sep. 01 2018 - 09:58 AM

Has anyone seen any great deals for Labor Day on 33 round Glock 9mm mags. I'm looking for factory mags. So far, Top Gun Supply has them in stock for $38, which may be a bit high, but they have them.

Top Gun Supply was by the least expensive for Sig 938 magazines, btw.

Signature:

Wag more. Bark less.

So many guns, so little time.

#2 OFFLINE   andy2205

andy2205

• Group:Members

Posted Sep. 01 2018 - 06:27 PM

Brownells, sale pricing.  $28.99 Show as in stock. https://www.brownell...-prod71433.aspx

Signature:

0xCkRE3.png

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
George Orwell

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it." - Mark Twain

"I don't get that -- people going to war over religion. I don't know, I could see going to war over justice or democracy or even revenge. But if you're going to war over religion, now you're just killing people in an argument over who has the better imaginary friend." Richard Jeni

#3 OFFLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

• Group:Members

Posted Sep. 04 2018 - 11:17 AM

The brownells link is going to be about the cheapest.  I have noticed that stocks of those mags have really fallen off lately, almost no one that I usually get mags from even list them anymore.  

I know they aren't factory, but the clear ETS mags work flawlessly as an alternative, for $14.99 each

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center