• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   scotto

scotto

I come from the land of the ice and snow,

• Group:Tribesmen

Posted May. 27 2010 - 10:58 AM

Posted Image
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin listens to explanations as he visits IZHMASH Izhevsk Mechanical Works, a weapons manufacturer, in Russia's city of Izhevsk, 1,126 km (700 miles) from Moscow May 25, 2010.

Posted Image
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin holds a historical submachine gun as he visits IZHMASH Izhevsk Mechanical Works, a weapons manufacturer, in Russia's city of Izhevsk, 1126 km (700 miles) from Moscow, May 25, 2010.

Posted Image
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, right, looks at a gun as he visits a plant manufacturing Kalashnikov assault rifles and other fire-arms in the central Russian city of Izhevsk, about 1000 kilometers (625 miles) east of Moscow, Tuesday, May 25, 2010. (AP)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin listens to explanations as he visits IZHMASH Izhevsk Mechanical Works, a weapons manufacturer, in Russia's city of Izhevsk, 1,126 km (700 miles) from Moscow May 25, 2010.

Posted Image
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and Mikhail Kalashnikov , the Russian inventor of the globally popular AK-47 assault rifle, listen to explanations during the visit to the IZHMASH Izhevsk Mechanical Works, a weapons manufacturer, in Russia's city of Izhevsk, 1,126 km (700 miles) from Moscow, May 25, 2010.

ETA: Putin has poor trigger discipline

Edited by scotto, May. 27 2010 - 10:59 AM.

Signature:

Psalm 144:1
"Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle."

#2 OFFLINE   superstratjunky

superstratjunky

Being Thumped once is enough

• Group:Members

Posted May. 27 2010 - 02:02 PM

:laugh:

Signature:
You are free because you take your own responsibility to stay free. Me
Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You, Ask What You Can Do For Your Country. John F. Kennedy 35th President Of The United States Of America.
I believe in the resilience of the American people & their aim. ~Sgtar15

A 1911 is like a good woman. You treat her right, she'll treat you right. If ether bites you, you did something wrong, & you deserve the consequences.

#3 OFFLINE   Casey111

Casey111

Posted May. 29 2010 - 08:39 PM

Id like to see one of those shotguns up close. Could be a neat gun to have.

Signature:

"I just don't want to be killed for lack of shootin' back."

#4 OFFLINE   pzkwV424

pzkwV424

M-1s aren't blackrifles?

Posted May. 29 2010 - 11:28 PM

Id like to see one of those shotguns up close. Could be a neat gun to have.

Good to see M Kalashnikov still up and rolling. I know he's the hero of the bad guys but I don't know I guess I can't respect talent.

Those over unders look pretty good. From what I've read they work as good as they look. Hand fitted and engraved.

Signature:
The Jewish religion has been around for almost 3000 year. According to the Islamist we are doing it wrong.

The only dumb question there is is the one you don't ask. That is the one that will kill you.

Hope for peace plan for war. That way you will get no big surprises.

The M-1 Rifle. The greatest battle implement ever devised by man.

If the rich liberal want to redistribute wealth why can't they start with theirs?

#5 OFFLINE   WearyObserver

WearyObserver

Posted May. 30 2010 - 09:21 AM

Thats pretty cool :)

I've been waiting to post this:

http://en.wikipedia....i/John_Browning

John Moses Browning had bad trigger discipline too :) I figure its ok if you know the gun is unloaded...I mean, if its ok for John Moses Browning...

#6 OFFLINE   Casey111

Casey111

Posted May. 31 2010 - 02:51 PM

Good to see M Kalashnikov still up and rolling. I know he's the hero of the bad guys but I don't know I guess I can't respect talent.

Those over unders look pretty good. From what I've read they work as good as they look. Hand fitted and engraved.

How would a gun go about looking for one of those? I cant find anything on the internet.

#7 OFFLINE   smb5769

smb5769

Posted Aug. 31 2018 - 09:06 PM

Not today ISIS, not today... :yerbanned:

Edited by smb5769, Aug. 31 2018 - 09:13 PM.

Signature:
The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation enlightened as it is if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men.
Samuel Adams

#8 OFFLINE   andy2205

andy2205

Posted Sep. 01 2018 - 07:06 AM

Can't keep their fingers of the triggers, can they?

Signature:

0xCkRE3.png

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
George Orwell

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it." - Mark Twain

"I don't get that -- people going to war over religion. I don't know, I could see going to war over justice or democracy or even revenge. But if you're going to war over religion, now you're just killing people in an argument over who has the better imaginary friend." Richard Jeni

Forum Statistics

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center