NorCal_LEO

California: Roll call

<crickets>

tap tap tap...Is this thing on?

Yea its on, but under new Kommiefornia laws you can't post on an Assault weapon Forum!

Yea its on, but under new Kommiefornia laws you can't post on an Assault weapon Forum!

Fine, screw you guys. I am off to the rock scissors paper forum. :mad:

Edited by NorCal_LEO
edit

Fine, screw you guys.  I am off to the rock scissors paper forum.  :mad:

Man you have the best toons! :banana:

Guest Pacific Nomad

Thats what I heard too

Tell me youre not a Scaramento or surrounding area LEO....

When i lived in Antelope, I caught a kid breaking into my truck. He had the window broken out and was removing the stereo. I had a CCW when I lived there so I drew on the punk and announced myself.

I had him on his knees with his hands behind his head and had dailled 911 on my cell phone. I told them what had happened and the operator told me "We're sorry, the police don't respond to car break ins, you'll have to come down and file a report"

:blink:

I proceeded to tell the operator that I had the perpetrator at gunpoint, and she accused me of making the story up.

:realmad:

Long story short, I ended up letting the punk go. I got my stereo back and filed a report the next day.

Great city ole Sactown is

Bob :)

I proceeded to tell the operator that I had the perpetrator at gunpoint, and she accused me of making the story up.

Long story short, I ended up letting the punk go.  I got my stereo back and filed a report the next day.

Hm. Well, you could've popped a round off into the ground under the punk's arse - it definately would've brought poleece response.

Thanks, CGR. :oh yea:

Thats what I heard too

Tell me youre not a Scaramento or surrounding area LEO...

Nope.

I do find it hard to believe they refused to send an officer if you had a guy at gunpoint. I would have been at the cop shop the next day demanding a meeting with the chief and the dispatcher.

But that is just me.

NorCal

Edited by NorCal_LEO

Guest Pacific Nomad
Thanks, CGR.  :oh yea:

Nope.

I do find it hard to believe they refused to send an officer if you had a guy at gunpoint.  I would have been at the cop shop the next day demanding a meeting with the chief and the dispatcher.

But that is just me.

NorCal

Did that the next day. I was told I needed to file a complaint in writing (which I did) and someone would contact me (which they didnt).

I moved back to Marysville a few months later

Sacramento, Cali native here.

And we also don't have cops come out for car breakins..........but then again, there is no need IYKWIM.

Sgtar15

Ok, I'm here

Hey wait a minute!!! No one told they were going to let Sgtar in!

Thats what I heard too

Tell me youre not a Scaramento or surrounding area LEO....

When i lived in Antelope, I caught a kid breaking into my truck. He had the window broken out and was removing the stereo. I had a CCW when I lived there so I drew on the punk and announced myself.

I had him on his knees with his hands behind his head and had dailled 911 on my cell phone. I told them what had happened and the operator told me "We're sorry, the police don't respond to car break ins, you'll have to come down and file a report"

Long story short, I ended up letting the punk go. I got my stereo back and filed a report the next day.

I hope you kicked him a couple times before you let him get up. :banana:

Good to see ya, Pie!

You guys ready for the last shoot of the year up there?

NorCal