n0val

New guy here...

That was for their "special indoor range approved" stuff. I want to play with my new toy pretty bad but with prices like that, I will have to wait for spring.

I'm telling ya, it's a blast to shoot in the Snow! :laugh: Sometimes I shoot Snowballs lined up on the backstop!

That was for their "special indoor range approved" stuff. I want to play with my new toy pretty bad but with prices like that, I will have to wait for spring.

use the website and come to my range. it's not that far. put it in google or yahoo maps and i bet it's 35 minutes from milwaukee

if you dont mind outside mcmiller in eagle is a great range and they arent that far from you and they have benches that are covered so your not in the elements just the cold

if you dont mind outside mcmiller in eagle is a great range and they arent that far from you and they have benches that are covered so your not in the elements just the cold

Hey bud, first off, welcome to the Armory.

Check the dates on the posts you have answered or responded to. This one here is 6 years old, it's fine to bring them back but I just didn't want you to be waiting on a response. Most of those members have moved on.