Sign in to follow this  
rzeppy

question for any wisconsin LEO's out there

trying to find out the legality of transporting my handgun on my bike. as you can see from my avatar pic, i have a street glide with the hard lockable saddlebags. can i have my handgun in there if its locked?

Unloaded, encased, and out of reach is the law unless you have a CCL. Wisconsin Carry Inc hosts free CCL classes that meet state requirements on a regular basis. That and $50 to the state Dept of Justice gets you your license, which frees you from the restrictions on transport.

Unloaded, encased, and out of reach is the law unless you have a CCL. Wisconsin Carry Inc hosts free CCL classes that meet state requirements on a regular basis. That and $50 to the state Dept of Justice gets you your license, which frees you from the restrictions on transport.

He can open carry it :laugh:

He can open carry it :laugh:

Yes he could. Though open carry on a bike is untested waters. Who wants to be the test case? :laugh:

As others have stated..those are the options. I CCW and ride and I would rather have it on my person than anything. I love my bike and its the main reason I CCW..noones gonna get it without some problems from me.

Yes he could. Though open carry on a bike is untested waters. Who wants to be the test case? :laugh:

not this guy! :laugh:

thanks guys. ccw is planned for the future was just wonderin this for the time being. BRD is threatening my wallet