qrf.keenan@yahoo.com

Where to buy 5.7 ammo

I have an AR5.7 and I have yet to shoot it because I cannot find reasonably priced ammo. If anyone knows a place or has a major stockpile they want to sell off Let me know plz.

I have an AR5.7 and I have yet to shoot it because I cannot find reasonably priced ammo. If anyone knows a place or has a major stockpile they want to sell off Let me know plz.

No such thing as reasonably priced ammo for the 5-7.

A buddy just bought one of those AR57's. About the best deal he could find was in bulk from Cabela's.

http://www.cabelas.com/handgun-ammunition-...unition-1.shtml

We are working on reloading for his carbine.

No such thing as reasonably priced ammo for the 5-7.

A buddy just bought one of those AR57's. About the best deal he could find was in bulk from Cabela's.

http://www.cabelas.com/handgun-ammunition-...unition-1.shtml

We are working on reloading for his carbine.

If you want some more brass I picked up a pile this weekend. PM me if you want them. :thumb:

Apparently American Eagle is selling rebranded Fiocchi for a bit less than factory stuff. Can't find it in stock anywhere.

Keep hearing rumors that Wolf is going to get on the bandwagon too but again.....haven't seen it anywhere.

If you want some more brass I picked up a pile this weekend. PM me if you want them. :thumb:

PM sent. Thank you.