Sign in to follow this  
muddyduck

Shaking the dust off from California

Well it has happened. I am pulling the trigger and leaving, and taking the steps to move on. This is a scary thing because I do not like change, but I am tired of being in a state that seems to disregard my vote, and will not listen to the majority of its constituents. It also seems to delight on over taxing everyone to the point of poverty to only give it away to the unwilling to work, and waste it on unsustainable projects. It’s insane what they are doing to this once great state. For those who like it here I apologize if I seem condescending and ranting, but I assume I am in good company on this sentiment for this state’s politics. I love the state, but hate the politics so I am taking my own advice I give to others who complain too much. “If you don’t like it, get out.”

Come January, I am changing out my bullet buttons for a real mag release, and 30 round magazines! :nt: Free America here I come.

*Sorry for the rant but I had to vent somewhere…

I'll send a post card.... :wink:

Good for you. :thumb: Welcome to the world.

So, where are you headed?

You are more than welcome to come to Tennessee as long as you don't bring ANY commiefornia political thoughts with you. In addition to having the most accepted CCW license, we have quite open gun laws. There is no state income tax either, but we do have a not so nice sales tax. All in all, our taxes are a heck of a lot lower.

Now, as an aside... I lived in Monterey for a year while attending DLI back in '84-'85. Except for the prices, I absolutely loved it. I also get to commiefornia quite often with work. I love the geography and most of the people I meet are great. It is a sad shame that the hollyweirdos and the bay area libtard scumbags are destroying the state.

I will be headed to North/East Nebraska near Omaha. The wife has family in the area too. I can't wait to have a life outside of California. Don't get me wrong, I have a great life here but I just cant take it anymore as I get older.

Frank

I'm glad you're escaping from this communist hell hole. I'm with ya. I'll be leaving as soon as possible. Heidi and I will be heading to Tennessee as soon as we can. Best wishes on your move.

Edited by Killer308

California used to be a nice place up until Pete Wilson was Governor. After he left that's when it started to deteriorate

Holy dead threads Batman!

Long time no see Shooter, how's things?

Holy dead threads Batman!

Long time no see Shooter, how's things?

Que pasa Pep!