Sign in to follow this  

Not good!

Well fuzz them with a porcupine. We have the governor and both the assembly and senate.

Well fuzz them with a porcupine. We have the governor and both the assembly and senate.

:thumb:

Somebody explain to me what "high velocity maximum damage" billets are? I've never seen any but would love to have some.

Wow these people are trying to regulate something they don't know shat about. Until a couple of years ago WI didn't even have CCW did they? Now they are worried that a person with a permit is going to ape shat out and kill a school? WTF. I hope y'all set them straight or send them packing.

Somebody explain to me what "high velocity maximum damage" billets are? I've never seen any but would love to have some.

Wow these people are trying to regulate something they don't know shat about. Until a couple of years ago WI didn't even have CCW did they? Now they are worried that a person with a permit is going to ape shat out and kill a school? WTF. I hope y'all set them straight or send them packing.

The answer is any bill proposed by the demonrats that violate the Constitution, increase taxes or increase entitlement programs. Also, any pork spending.

Edited by Psywarrior