MyCleverSN

AR15 Armormy members/patrons in So Cal

There are a few of us here in SoCal and we occasionally meet up. Haven't done so in a while. If you want to find gun groups I would head over to Calguns.net.

yeah it has been awhile...i would like to get together again but with ammo being so hard to find if i shoot what i have i may not be able to find any more for under $2.00 a round.

yeah it has been awhile...i would like to get together again but with ammo being so hard to find if i shoot what i have i may not be able to find any more for under $2.00 a round.

Time to start handloading. :nt:

I'm in San Diego. It comforts me to be in touch with you guys

CelticMonster, and anyone else in San Diego or close enough to visit, shoot me a pm

lets hit the beach for some surf fishing and plan some shooting days

I'm all for it, need to get my hands on something besides my remaining green tips before I can visit any ranges though.

Although not a "resident" of socal, I did and will shortly be going there a lot. Got family in the Imperial Valley. We ahve one nice indooor range in El Centro that allows AR's and I don't even have to have commiefornia legal guns with my TN ID. Will check in again as soon as we change jobs and get headed that way.

Some day within the next few months we'll have to set up a day for all the Southern CA guys to meet up, and anyone else who would like to join in. It would be fun to meet up with fellow Armory members.

It would be nice to get together..there aren't too many people in socal. Let me walk over to Raptor49ers office and see if he's into it (myexcuse to BS with him..lol.)..I'm sure he will be..

Btw, the following is my home range up here in NorCal. They don't get much better then this.

sacvalley.org