tinman_12

Vltor Bren Ten

I just got off the phone with a very nice lady at Vltor. According to her the Bren Ten is a definite go. Look for a press release from the owner after this years shotshow. She had no expected date for them to be available but did say they are still in work and will be made. I know there are a lot of opinions to the contrary so don't shoot the messenger.

Edited by tinman_12

The lady on the phone story has been circulating for quite some time...What people need to do is get on the VLTOR facebook page and hammer them about making the Bren Ten.

I blast VLTOR every time they post something...If it continues to fall on deaf ears so be it! BUT it can't hurt to hammer them for the product! :beatdeadhorse5:

It won't go anywhere................this is crap.The market is just not there? :dontknow:

VLTOR placed this on FaceBook a little while ago

Our team at VLTOR has set some internal goals for 2014. One of those goals has been to increase our exposure through social media to allow for better communication with our customers. Every 1,000 likes on Facebook is celebrated at our facility and we want to share that celebration with you. For every 1,000 likes we receive on Facebook, we will be giving something away to a randomly selected person who has liked the page. Each giveaway may be different and the only requirement is that the winner must be eligible and legally able to receive the prize. Since we hit 14,000 likes this weekend we will pick a winner today and announce the person soon.
Thanks for liking our page and being a valued customer/fan!
So I had to push on them a little...
Wade writes;

VLTOR, you want to make some people happy in 2014? Make the Bren Ten 10mm guns. Nobody else makes the Bren Tens, everyone is making the AR stuff! That would make a lot of 10mm enthusiast very happy. Many are still holding out with dreams of VLTOR making good on the Bren Ten Project since 2008.
1499673_794196693927609_635878870_n.jpg
Like · Reply · 2 minutes ago
Vltor writes;

HI Wade, We are working on the Bren and hope to have some updates to share about the progress very soon.
Like · a few seconds ago
My follow up reply;

Glad to know that you all are at least listening...all the while we are wishing for a long time. The current government doesn't make things easy on any of us, but would like to get one before we loose that freedom! Hey if you need a serious tester of the product hook me up! Thanks for the reply!
Those of you with FaceBook accounts should look up VLTOR and plug them with responses and hammer them to produce product for us 10mm guys! 8)

You 10mm guys have been talking about this gun for as long as I have been on this message board. :ROFLLMAO:

:unsure: To me it is not that different from an EAA 10mm? :dontknow:

:unsure: To me it is not that different from an EAA 10mm? :dontknow:

Except that it is non-existent. As for the EAA, that dog only hunts 1/2 the time. With Vltor, you have a proven parts company {that if they get off their arse & make the damn thing} that won't make a bad gun. Now I'm a fan of CZ pistols & if they beat them to the punch.... If I ever have the money, I'm calling STI.

I guess I stirred up a hornets nest with this post, so lets kick it one more time. I was told there would be an announcement after shot show, and there was... If you check the VLTOR web site they have an update on the status of the Bren Ten project. Looks like they will be in production by the end of the year. I for one have faith that will be made and that it will have been worth the wait. Yes it looks like the EAA Witness but we all know how reliable they are. I have 3 10mm's and not an EAA among them. I am curious about what the price point will be. With that said, let the games begin.

I guess I stirred up a hornets nest with this post, so lets kick it one more time. I was told there would be an announcement after shot show, and there was... If you check the VLTOR web site they have an update on the status of the Bren Ten project. Looks like they will be in production by the end of the year. I for one have faith that will be made and that it will have been worth the wait. Yes it looks like the EAA Witness but we all know how reliable they are. I have 3 10mm's and not an EAA among them. I am curious about what the price point will be. With that said, let the games begin.

:ohmy: !!!

Me, I like my 2 1911 type 10mm's. But it will be interesting what they will end up charging for these if they EVER get them out.

Me, I like my 2 1911 type 10mm's. But it will be interesting what they will end up charging for these if they EVER get them out.

:nfa stamp:

I be holding my breath...