[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
devil duck

Kimbers new 1911 10mm, both of them.

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That Kimber Super Jagare is awesome looking:

kimbersuperjagare.jpg?itok=3N1Tc8gZ

I just don't get that sexy feeling from a 1911 with a red dot....

Leave them for the blocky polymer guns....

Just personal preference.

I was reading about the extra training time with red dots the Military is running into.

Takes more time for folks to get used to that dot jumping around under recoil they say.

I'd like to see folks who use them on their pistols start another thread about it.

It is something I hadn't considered.

But I am not trying to train a bunch of people, either.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I didn't even know 10's existed until I joined here. They are great. You should definitely get one tonight.

Looking for 10mm on the internet is how I found the Armory.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saw a Rock Island 10mm yesterday. Man was that a pretty gun. Surprised me and I came that close to pulling the pin on one. It had an integral rail and was quite large, very nice workmanship.

I had a Kimber once thing was just to dayum heavy...sold it.

The Jagare has no dayum iron sights...you think for that much money they would have put some on the gun.

Edited by gshayd

That Kimber Super Jagare is awesome looking:

kimbersuperjagare.jpg?itok=3N1Tc8gZ

Yep, I was looking at that gun today. Then I looked at it's $2500 price tag and just shuddered.

Since this is a two-year old thread, I thought I'd update it with a pic of my Kimber Target II with new grips.  10mm rocks!!  Got these from a small independent shop in Missouri, guy definitely does good work for a very inexpensive price-tag.  He makes these in both rosewood, and walnut.  Not the best picture, but it gives one the general idea.  Cheers!!

ywfT9Xrh.jpg

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]