Sign in to follow this  
towtruck

2018 PNW get together

Pepper posted about getting this going so I started it up..........

Let's get the ball rolling for another fun time. I'm in for another one if we can get the times to line up like last year.

Pepper, if you can get the same campground spot I will reserve one next to yours and I will pitch my tent there. I can be the sober driver back from the main location. Having a second camp site will make it better for parking. Also, have either you or newbe checked out that other camp ground just below our main hangout?

I have some sort of training every month up until late May. Right now June, July, and August are open...any later and I start training again. I need to submit my vacation weeks pretty soon but my work is pretty flexible with me moving them around.

Alright...the ball is in everyone else's court....who's in and what time frame works for everyone?

I vote for June, personally. I can take a scouting trip over to see what's what if need be. I will reserve spots as soon as we settle on dates.

Who knows, I could be living in Salem by then and might be a little closer to be able to attend. If the job app I put in goes anywhere that is.

I'd love to be there to represent our Lord and savior Magpul and extol th vetoes of saints Costa and Haley but with our second due any moment it'll be much harder to get away from home.

I'll be lucky to get out hunting as much as I want this year.

I am in. My mom will be visiting sometime during the summer, otherwise long as it dosent fall during the first or last week of a term I should be good to go.

I'd love to be there to represent our Lord and savior Magpul and extol th vetoes of saints Costa and Haley but with our second due any moment it'll be much harder to get away from home.

I'll be lucky to get out hunting as much as I want this year.

We may drive up and kidnap you for the weekend. Just sayin'.