[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Zephyr One/Zero

Gun Test: EAA 10mm Witness P Match

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How does it shoot? What is the fit and finish like? I've only owned one Tanfoglio.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I own a basic EAA Witness in 38 super, and also have a 10mm conversion kit that goes with it.  My Witness has the Wonder Finish and fits me very well, and I've found that the weight helps with felt recoil, and therefore accuracy.  This is not my first rodeo with Tanfoglio handguns.  I've also owned a 10mm compact, and numerous 9mm's over the last 15 years and I have no complaint about any of them.  They are starting to go up in price I've noticed, and a lot of that is due to quality build and successes internationally in competition groups.  Damn fine firearms for less money so far, but I think thats changing, just as it did for CZ.

My other 10mm is new.  Just got it a few weeks ago.  Cost me under $700 NIB and does everything that my original Delta did, only better.  Say what you will about the Rock Island Armory weapons being made in the Philippines, but I am a hard core 1911 person, and the "Rock" is one helluva gun.  All the 1911 upgrades, and excellent trigger, good sights, and it holds 16+1 rounds of 10mm.  This is the 10mm I would strap on to go wandering around in the woods.  The Witness is my range 10mm and I love it, but the RI 10mm is quite obveiously a workhorse and so far, extremely dependable.  And its a 1911 format.  YAY!

Okay.  I'll shut up now.

Jerry