NONEYA

The car is ready for this weekend.

why, can't ya get into the park.....

And to think we were just in that area.......ya need to race someplace the wife would want to go to :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The truck and trailer made it to Sonoma early this afternoon. He has been sitting in line waiting to get in to park. But that is not going to happen for a couple of days.

why, can't ya get into the park.....

And to think we were just in that area.......ya need to race someplace the wife would want to go to :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First off they would have to have people there all week to park people. For the first race they will have about 400 cars there. They have all the parking marked out. If they just let people in they will take up more then one pit stall. The higher classes will have better pit stall. So of the lower classes will be up on the big hill. If you are coming for only the first race you will be able to park on the paved pit area. But the following week the pros will be pitted there.

Too expensive to hit too many races for you to come see us. The car and equipment cost too much to just hit a Saturday night race. You need to come to see us.

Hell, I want to come see you & would if I can figure out where/when your racing and how to get there in a timely manner......

I was under the impression falsely it seems Racing was a full time gig, you would go from venue to venue running a circuit and race every weekend or every other weekend....

Thanks for taking the time to educate me, I'm a box of rocks on the subject, but its fun watching....and very expensive.....

First off they would have to have people there all week to park people. For the first race they will have about 400 cars there. They have all the parking marked out. If they just let people in they will take up more then one pit stall. The higher classes will have better pit stall. So of the lower classes will be up on the big hill. If you are coming for only the first race you will be able to park on the paved pit area. But the following week the pros will be pitted there.

Too expensive to hit too many races for you to come see us. The car and equipment cost too much to just hit a Saturday night race. You need to come to see us.

After qualifying today, we were #5 on the ladder. Car went 6.74 @ 207.46.

Lost in the second round.

There one good point that happen at the race this weekend. We won a trophy for Best Engineered Vehicle.

med_gallery_33_22_846651.jpg

• Like 2

After qualifying today, we were #5 on the ladder. Car went 6.74 @ 207.46.

Lost in the second round.

There one good point that happen at the race this weekend. We won a trophy for Best Engineered Vehicle.

med_gallery_33_22_846651.jpg

Hey, that's pretty cool!

Hey, that's pretty cool!

I think it was really cool to win that. There was about 400 cars racing and they picked my car.

I would love to win Best Engineered at a National event. They give out a Wally for that. I would love to win a Wally.

I entered my speedster in a car show and was given a great spot indoors in a high traffic area. The judges would put a little round sticker on your headlamp if you won a trophy. On the last day they announced who the winners were and what for. Now, I built this car body from a boat, it had oar locks for mirror brackets, a Tahiti jet boat fuel cap, and a ton of hand fabricated parts.....I was thinking an award for best engineering, best innovation, best use of materials....something along those lines...........nope, I won the trophy for most unusual. I'll give them that but did they not see all the damn work that went into it?.........

Today we had qualifying. The first qualifier we tried something new. The car did not like that. Car went 6.797 @ 207. So we changed it back for the second qualifier. I found out after the run that the computer went back to what we had for the first. Made a mistake somewhere and the setting in the computer went back to what we had in the first run. After 3 hits we wound up #6. Car went 6.767 @ 207.

Tomorrow we will run the first and second round of racing.

I did get to meet Mopar Jack from the Armory at the track.

Sounds like you had a decent day. Good luck for today.

Good luck today Noneya. Stay safe.

Noneya, it was great meeting you and watching your awesome car go down the track. Good luck today and Sunday.

Noneya, it was great meeting you and watching your awesome car go down the track. Good luck today and Sunday.

It was nice meeting you. Too back we were trying to get the car ready when you showed up.

We sucked. Lost on a double break out in the first round. That is when both cars go faster then their dial. The other guy was closer to their dial. We dialed a 6.75 and went 6.717 @ 209.46.