Sign in to follow this  
wish2no

Freaking SNOWING here in the PNW

Got up to come in to work and 2 inches of snow on the ground. Snow and sleet coming down about half my drive (I have a 35 mile drive each way to work each morning). Second half of drive just slushy rain. March going out with a bang.

Sorry to hear that W2N.

Come down South. It's 60* and sunshiny out there this morning. High today about 79*.

Sorry to hear that W2N.

Come down South. It's 60* and sunshiny out there this morning. High today about 79*.

I LOVE your part of the country. A lot of my family is from the Lake Charles and Bunkie area. I personally grew up in the Dallas TX area (Flower Mound, TX, just north of Dallas). I will brag about our weather here come July and August when it is 80 degrees with 20% humidity during the day and 55 at night! Glad you are getting some nice weather.

I LOVE your part of the country. A lot of my family is from the Lake Charles and Bunkie area. I personally grew up in the Dallas TX area (Flower Mound, TX, just north of Dallas). I will brag about our weather here come July and August when it is 80 degrees with 20% humidity during the day and 55 at night! Glad you are getting some nice weather.

And I will cuss you while I'm sweating my a** off. :bellylaf: