gshayd

Ruger RPR.22 ready

Here she is Vortex 6-18x44 Crossfire II Dead-Hold BDC reticle. I had to use Xhigh mounts because the scope rail has 30 MOA added to it for longer shots.

gallery_24285_275_62238.jpg

Edited by gshayd
  • Like 1

Here she is Vortex 6-18x44 Crossfire II Dead-Hold BDC reticle. I had to use Xhigh mounts because the scope rail has 30 MOA added to it for longer shots.

gallery_24285_275_62238.jpg

Nice. Watched a video by .22 plinkster where they were engaging (and hitting) steel out to 500 or 600 yards.

Was pretty neat to see that.

Very nice. I was able to get my vortex 4-14 to clear with medium height Burris XTR rings, but your AO scope will probably need more room than that.

Looks great though, I will be getting mine out here soon.

I spent four hours peering through one of those today......I love the eye relief on them. They are a very good scope for the money.

The indoor rifle range has rebuilt after the flood and is now open!

Edited by gshayd

**snip** the scope rail has 30 MOA added **snip**

Did you add that rail or was that the built in one?

Did you add that rail or was that the built in one?

from Rugers webpage on the rifle: "Anodized Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation for increased long-range capabilities out of the box."

• Like 1

I spent four hours peering through one of those today......I love the eye relief on them. They are a very good scope for the money.

yup I love that

Well........any update?

Just curious, because I'm picking one up tomorrow. :shifty:

I shot mine Maverick's extensively last week. I was shooting Thunderbolts but it was stacking them tight. Heck, I was impressed they all went off, putting them in tiny groups was a bonus as far as I was concerned.

I have heard some people who are not impressed with the accuracy but I think they have some unrealistic expectations based on centerfire rifles capability.

I have a Vortex Viper PST 4-16 on it. I have to say it was pretty cool watching mosquitoes flying around the target and waiting for them to land so I could splatter them. It was hot, it was humid, and for a while there I was Carlos Hathcock, hunting the Apache, bloodthirsty beotches.

Mav is going to be pretty upset when they make the RPRR in .17HMR and that scope ends up on MY rifle instead of his.

• Like 1

I just watched, liked, and commented on Mav's video. :thumb:

I just watched, liked, and commented on Mav's video. :thumb:

He really like the likes on his videos. And it demonstrates why I cant afford to hand him a semiauto with more than 1 in the magazine. Hes quick on the trigger.

He really like the likes on his videos. And it demonstrates why I cant afford to hand him a semiauto with more than 1 in the magazine. Hes quick on the trigger.

You know how to fix that don't you?

Make him pay for his own ammo. It teaches him to value each round, and to make them count.

He gets to earn $$$ or rounds with chores.