w30olds

Some AR pistol love

Picked up this Radical Firearms pistol over Christmas. It was on sale so I decided to grab one. Glad I did. Super fun little beast. Came with the KAK shockwave brace. I added some BUIS and the Aimpoint I've had for many years. I swap it back and forth between the pistol and my Bushmaster.83737e2c15a82ecb0e02343cc28fc519.jpg725e0033bd1ab40d56c6d1cc62ce63c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That'll work! :thumb:

I'm still putting the finishing touches on my .300BLK pistol.

• Like 1

Very nice. And there was a nice W-30 on Barrett yesterday.

I saw that. Very nice indeed

• Like 1

Very nice. And there was a nice W-30 on Barrett yesterday.

The ultimate in Olds muscle. I drove a '71 Cutlass convertible for years. The best, most dependable car I ever had.

Oh yeah, nice pistol brother!

• Like 2

The ultimate in Olds muscle. I drove a '71 Cutlass convertible for years. The best, most dependable car I ever had.

Oh yeah, nice pistol brother!

My parents owned a 1970 442. Bought it brand new off the lot. Not a w30, but still a 442. Car was awesome. Factory AC and loaded back then. My dad drove it for about 18+ years to work back in the later 80's. I was to young to drive then, but as a young teen I really loved that car. Sadly the motor locked up and my dad parked it in the garage for several years and sold it. Sucks because it was in mint condition minus the motor. Just needed a rebuild.

I'm a GM guy and own two Pontiac's myself. One 1995 Grand Prix GTP and a 2006 GTO. Wife drives a 2008 G8 , so were Pontiac fans at our house! Thanks for the reply man!

Edited by w30olds
  • Like 1

Very nice.

Thanks!

sweet pistol!

Just don't ever build a pistol on a 7 1/2 inch barrel. I did and sold it. I would put 10 1/2 inches as the right length for a pistol.

Edited by gshayd
  • Like 1

Here is mine. What is wrong with 7 1/2"? It's how you use it that's important.segrin.gif

39690577030_2ae4cbbd8f_c.jpg

Edited by bj139
  • Like 1

Here is mine. What is wrong with 7 1/2"? It's how you use it that's important.segrin.gif

I agree. I have an 8 1/2" and it's just fine for its intended purpose. It's easily a one incher at 25 meters without a lot of effort.

sweet pistol!

Just don't ever build a pistol on a 7 1/2 inch barrel. I did and sold it. I would put 10 1/2 inches as the right length for a pistol.

I did some research on barrel lengths prior to buying one. Most suggested 10.5 for the

.223 cartridge. Some said the 7.5 works well in 300BO, but I decided to stick to .223 because I already had a Bushmaster AR.

The AR15 with buffer tube is already too long to be a good pistol.

Did you ever see anyone tuck an AR15 in a waistband?

I bought the shortest practical length I found.

People posted how fierce the recoil and muzzle blast from a short barreled 223 was but I am still puzzled by this since it seems mild to me on both counts.

If you ever have to use a 7 1/2 inch barrel in a crowd you will not be popular. You better have something on the muzzle that pushes everything forward

Edited by gshayd