Flesh Wound

Cleaning up on my work desk.

I've been tidying up around my little desk here at home. This is where I spend my workday and hacking time. Where I sit to design things and such. Over the years it has become a cluttered mess. One thing that has been a source of irritation is the small pile of USB memory sticks I have laying around my computer. As such I took a few minutes to draw up a a thing I call "Stick Stand". I searched the usual places for something like this but never saw anything I actually liked. So here's what I came up with:

stick-stand2.jpg

This did exactly what I wanted and now all the sticks are setting neatly between an Acro-bin and the stand for my computer screens.

Yea, I know, not really AR related but hey, this makes my work at my desk a bit less annoying. And there just might be some drawings for guns stuff on those memory sticks. :segrin:

• Like 3

:thumb:

Man, I don't know how many of those little bastiages I've lost track of.

And I designed and added a stand that nests into the USB thingie for my SD cards.

sd-stand2.jpg

That is a cool holder.

I like that.....I have one stick about the size of a Chiclet......I have not seen it in a while...it may be lost.

And I designed and added a stand that nests into the USB thingie for my SD cards.

sd-stand2.jpg

Very useful!

Nice job, I like it.