adamr19745

Steering wheel cover

I paracord rapped the wifes car steering wheel7adab993bb385df82d5bc0211ea40ac4.jpg

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

It looks very good, but my concern would be that a steering wheel that is so porous is a germ trap. I just like a smooth wheel that can be wiped down with a sanitizer on a regular basis.

You did not tell us if she liked it.

You did not tell us if she liked it.

I'll bet she did!

She does. The steering wheel was splitting and coming apart. Covers that stores sell is garbage

It looks very good, but my concern would be that a steering wheel that is so porous is a germ trap. I just like a smooth wheel that can be wiped down with a sanitizer on a regular basis.

Germaphobe? :laugh:

Very nice !

If you would stop going to those gay pride parades and getting those body fluids all over you,

that would not be such a huge concern.

Make a loop the length of erea to be rapped. Rapp to end tuck threw loop and cut leaving a 1/2 in pull other end to draw the line into rapp then cut and burn end u pulled to keep from un revelling. Google paracord rapped steering wheel to see a tutorial

That looks good! How'd you tie off the ends?

I being old and retired and conserving my energy spent a whole $7.99 on a steering wheel cover. Took me 2 mins to get it on the steering wheel. I used the saved energy to take a nap in my recliner. My last one lasted for almost 2 months shy of 6 years.

Edited by gshayd
  • Like 1