Sign in to follow this  
gmor

13 Days in Ferguson

13 Days in Ferguson by Captain Ron Johnson has recently been released and he is making the rounds promoting it. I have seen a few of his interviews and he is really pissing me off! In fact, the entire tone of the interviews drives me crazy. "Unarmed black teen shot and killed by a white police officer" is the general theme. :bs: While that statement may be factually correct it is far from an accurate representitive of the situation. Even FOX News avoided the reality of the situation. FACT: A police officer was savagely attacked while trying to apprehend a robbery suspect. The officer was 100% in the right and the "black teen" was 100% in the wrong. Unfortunately this minor detail is avoided in every interview. Johnson freely admits that he is in regular communication with the Brown family and has nothing to do with Officer Wilson. When an officer preforms courageously in his role against a violent criminal how can a veteran police captain take such a stance. I would hope that all citizens can see through this media farce. I would hope that all police officers will see this man as a traitor to his profession. I hope his book tanks! :realmad:

• Like 1

The unarmed black teenager narrative is nothing more than a half truth.

A half truth is still a lie. I know nothing about the captain's background or political leanings, but on the surface it appears he's using a false narrative for personal gain to the detriment of his department. Shameful!

The unarmed black teenager narrative is nothing more than a half truth.

A half truth is still a lie. I know nothing about the captain's background or political leanings, but on the surface it appears he's using a false narrative for personal gain to the detriment of his department. Shameful!

He marched with the protesters, never defended Darren Wilson and now wants to sell a book!

Where is his book "365 days in St Louis"? That book would describe the murders committed on blacks by other blacks at a rate that is 5 times higher than the rate of murders back in the 1920's when organized crime was "out of control" and ran the town. He then goes on to demand gun control as "the only solution" to the crime pandemic which plagues black inner city youth.

He is dumb if he is taking the side of brown and the protesters, but I am sure they will buy his book in droves and make him a wealthy man.

Where is his book "365 days in St Louis"? That book would describe the murders committed on blacks by other blacks at a rate that is 5 times higher than the rate of murders back in the 1920's when organized crime was "out of control" and ran the town. He then goes on to demand gun control as "the only solution" to the crime pandemic which plagues black inner city youth.

He is dumb if he is taking the side of brown and the protesters, but I am sure they will buy his book in droves and make him a wealthy man.

Those protesters are going to read a book ?

I gotta see this ! :segrin:

Can you buy books with an EBT card????

You read my mind !

Those protesters are going to read a book ?

I gotta see this ! :segrin:

Sarcasm. The protesters won't read it. But I am sure there are plenty of virtue signalling coasters that will have it on their coffee table so when they invite over their friends they can discuss the "plight of young colored men in racist America".

Sarcasm. The protesters won't read it. But I am sure there are plenty of virtue signalling coasters that will have it on their coffee table so when they invite over their friends they can discuss the "plight of young colored men in racist America".

From the polling I've seen, we need to unleash some psy-ops on college educated suburban white women.

If anyone is going to screw up the elections, it will be them (again)