[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
That86cj7

Kak Industries Shockwave pistol brace shouldering legality?

9f33451ba6744c0ae7a8cb363344fd6a.jpg

I can’t find any atf letter stating the legality of shouldering this brace, so given that is it in writing that you can legally shoulder this brace somewhere? Or is it just the information on kak industries website about a phone call they placed to the atf stating it’s legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

https://www.kakindustry.com/shockwave

Said that if you keep the blade's length of pull below 13.5 that is below the "gray area"    you can read the document posted above. 

Edited by gshayd
  • Like 1

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So given that the end point to measure length of pull would be to the end of the brace. Where do you measure from, the trigger?

The length of pull is usually measured from the middle of the trigger to the end of the stock. This is the standard definition. 13.5 inches is usually the standard stock measurement. My stocks are usually shorter than that when modified. 

• Like 1

The length of pull is usually measured from the middle of the trigger to the end of the stock. This is the standard definition. 13.5 inches is usually the standard stock measurement. My stocks are usually shorter than that when modified. 

I’ll just keep that dimension shorted than 13.5 then thanks man.

you are welcome

• Like 1