Sign in to follow this  
Firemanwas11b

Packers

The Pack is winning in the preseason. Didn't see the game against the steelers but saturday's holy cow. 48-13 that seems insaine. Lets hope this lasts into reagular season.

It won't.....the Vikings also had a good game, but it is only pre-season and I am afraid the Packers and Vikings will be lucky to go .500 ....The Vikings should have drafted that QB from ND instead of the running back they chose ....I hope Favre doesn't get hurt... The Vikings and Pack are my 2 favorite teams to watch and hope they do well this year... Well, looks like the Packers are hot and the Vikings suck.....

Edited by jem375

well, 6&1 says they are doing ok so far... not all pretty wins, but they are wins at least... and since the pack has the rep of losing against the WORST teams, I guess we know where that puts da bears!

Well, at least the Packers are doing well, my team, the cruddy Vikings suck.... oh well, maybe they will wake up before the season is over, but doubt it...... the Packers need to trade Favre to us, we need a quarterback that can actually throw a football farther than 5 yards.......

edited to date:.............Go Packers, kick the crap out of the Giants.............

Edited by jem375