Firemanwas11b

Good Range

Anyone know of a good range in the Beaver Dam/Fond Du Lac are. I know of a couple 100 yarders which are nice for practice with the deer rifle and zeroing but would like to try my hand at shooting further. I have shot deer at some good distances but never practiced and would like to. And try my hand at using my mil-dot scopes for what it was ment for.

come to the outdoors, just another 45 min east... 200 yd range :D Either Mr.T or I would be happy to have you as a guest!

Ive got a friend who is a member at a range in Ripon. They have a nice 300yd range with pull up/down targets.

We have a small farm near Horicon that I shoot on. 300+ yards to the railroad grade. Right now with the snow it would be tough to get to the targets but get a hold of me when the weather cooperates and we can get some AR time in. :flea:

Ive got a friend who is a member at a range in Ripon. They have a nice 300yd range with pull up/down targets.

We have a small farm near Horicon that I shoot on. 300+ yards to the railroad grade. Right now with the snow it would be tough to get to the targets but get a hold of me when the weather cooperates and we can get some AR time in. :flea:

Horicon thats only about 20 minutes from me.......

Hey you still got the range in Horicon??