[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
FlyingSquirrel

Ghost peppers for sale or trade

Had a good year of gardening. Looking to sell or trade some of these that I've dehydrated. They rate ~1,000,000 Scolville units.

$2 per pepper shipping included or open to trades. Looking for optic for a 10/22 also open to suggestions.

FS

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do the peppers come with a commercial box of Tumbes? Lol

I'll pass, since jalapenos are around my limit.

Good luck on a sale or trade!

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this