[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
tajjeep

Reloading Memes

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I realize there is a “funnies” section, but these seemed more relevant here. If inappropriate, please delete. I came across these on a Facebook firearms meme group and thought I would share.75baf495fea670c5ffacf2fddc764d1b.jpg456f03e0c506fe622abb2a45d690857d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Circle of Life" is mint. 

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1dfffd8c9af666b327cd9bb89fc116dd.jpg

Just came across this one.

Incidentally, I found the “circle of life” patch if anyone is interested.

https://patriotpatch.co/products/circle-of-life-patch

• Like 2

Stumbled on another one6622c5c9ae3ddf8787a5ae7b2cb23833.jpg

• Like 2

I don't always reload ammo just kidding yes I do! - Guns & Ammo 3 | Meme  Generator

28 Best RELOADING images | Reloading, Reloading room, Reloading bench

• Like 1

Are memes allowed? : reloading

• Like 2

Brass Goblins: : reloading

When the brass goblin finds .308 brass, but it is from an HK91. - iFunny :)

I thank the Respiratory Therapists that taught me:

We love seeing our machines in use,... - Dillon Precision Products, Inc |  Facebook

• Like 2

Go Blue or Go Home!!

Gift for Husband : reloading

• Like 1

One last one and straight from my little dirt shootin' heart.

But just barely : reloading

Greg

• Like 1

Alien Gear Holsters on Twitter: "A close second to the smell of the gun  powder! #guns #ammo #ccw #iwb #owb #2a https://t.co/SemKXOkHdB… "

• Haha 1

these are all gold. 

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]