[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello,

anyone out there from Louisiana?

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most people post in the  General Sub-forum. I did the same thing posting to Texas. I did it for specific threads concerning Texas and got very little in the way of responses.

We have several active members from Louisiana. I went to High School and College in Louisiana. Shreveport and Monroe.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thanks, i will try that.

I'm from NELA. Real real close to the Mississippi River. 

Monroe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alright , in metairie

16 hours ago, wfc3 said:

Monroe!

Wow, my old stomping grounds. Used to live on the Southside near the corps of engineers office. Also lived near the water plant and old power plant near Forsythe park.

Spent a lot of time visiting LA.  My grandpas family at was very successful in Lake Charles.  Owned a LOT of oil land in Bunkie area... most soled away for tax reasons as I understand it, not that it ever affected me, my grandpa had been 'Ostresised" from the family, totally disinherited because when they sent him to medical school at around age 17, he skipped out and joined the navy.  Good on him, but to this day, his brothers and sisters are rich, we lived in poverty as punnishment.  Would not trade it for the world.  My Grandpa Don was a great, good man.  I admire his patriotism.  Many stories about the history of the place.  Family were Jewish Cajuns.

Port Allen here!

• Like 1