[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Selling a sw 357 model 19 6in for my dad. I want 820$ shipped

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Selling a sw 357 model 19 6in for my dad. I want 820$ shipped

Pickc75c4df17462ab2aab8403694e1b1986.jpg

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good luck on the sale !

Will trade for a 13in ar free float hand guard for 150 off depending on manufacturer and model

11 hours ago, adamr19745 said:

Pickc75c4df17462ab2aab8403694e1b1986.jpg

That is sweet!  If I had the extra cash on hand I would be taking that off your hands. Do you know what year or what dash it is?

That is sweet!  If I had the extra cash on hand I would be taking that off your hands. Do you know what year or what dash it is?
No dash that i know of purchased in 97

4 minutes ago, adamr19745 said:

No dash that i know of purchased in 97

That should be a 19-7.   

That should be a 19-7.   
It was used when he purchased it

That should be a 19-7.   
I found the model number its a model 19-4

That's a 1977 model year. Your killing me :laugh:  

That's a 1977 model year. Your killing me [emoji23]  
Do you have a 45 u can throw in with cash to make trade as im getting a little of the sale

1 minute ago, adamr19745 said:

Do you have a 45 u can throw in with cash to make trade as im getting a little of the sale

I have nothing I would part with in 45 unfortunately.  I'm drawn to the gun because I have a model 17 that looks just like it. It would be nice to have the 17's big brother but it's not in the cards at this time. I'm still paying off bills from my wife's cancer ordeal. 

I have nothing I would part with in 45 unfortunately.  I'm drawn to the gun because I have a model 17 that looks just like it. It would be nice to have the 17's big brother but it's not in the cards at this time. I'm still paying off bills from my wife's cancer ordeal. 
Understand it was a thought

Will consider trade for 10 1/2 to 11 1/2. 556 upper or 8 or 9in 300blk upper

Price drop 750 shipped

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]