[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
ChileRelleno

KUSA KP9 / Vityaz-SN Clone

Well it's not really foreign borne as it's made here in the USA.
But it's heritage is pure Russian.

KUSA KP9
Kalashnikov USA clone of the Russian Vityaz-SN aka pp-19-01.
The closest we can get to owning a Vityaz-SN, PP-19 Bizon or Saiga 9.

Purchased this from Atlantic Firearms on the 17th, arrived the 22nd.
Went and picked it up from my FFL/range today.
Gave it a going over, clean and lube, function check and loaded one round... BANG!
Load the mag...  BANG!BANG!BANG!... X's 30.
Put 150 rounds through it, smooth as silk sheets.
Overall fit and finish are first rate, no complaints... Yet.

This gun absolutely begs to be SBR'd.

I've a KUSA/SB Tactical 5.5mm Triangle Brace on order, as well as five more 30rd magazines.
Odds are I'll file a Form 1 and SBR it, then put a proper 5.5mm triangle stock on it.

bVBu5AN.jpg

qdywqJ7.jpg

jPJ8KCX.jpg

• Like 3

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd love one of those as a carbine.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
8 minutes ago, Flesh Wound said:

I'd love one of those as a carbine.

Get the KR9... You'll love it.

I just particularly wanted the Vityaz clone in this case, otherwise I'd gone PCC with the KR9 or another,

The 16" barrel really gives it a lot more velocity and accuracy further downrange.

125 yard shots with my Beretta CX4 9mm PCC are easy.

Very nice!!!!!

Congratulations ! 

I did SBR the KP9, it only took 22 days for an eFiled Form1 to come back Approved.

QagqVvx.jpg

pZsKASF.jpg

2 minutes ago, ChileRelleno said:

I did SBR the KP9, it only took 22 days for an eFiled Form1 to come back Approved.

QagqVvx.jpg

pZsKASF.jpg

Don't have any idea what that is, looks like a mini AK of some kind.......but not in the same caliber.........

It's cool looking & I want to get a smaller AK pistol of some kind and throw a can on it, but now with how prices are....not going to happen.....

LMAO, the first post tells ya what it is.

K is for Kalashnikov

P is for Pistol

9, well that is for 9mm

15 minutes ago, ChileRelleno said:

LMAO, the first post tells ya what it is.

K is for Kalashnikov

P is for Pistol

9, well that is for 9mm

I know almost nothing about them outside of the AK47 & SKS as I've shot the full auto AK's in training and own a SKS and some kind of polish potato spuds North Dakota AK something or other that's burred in the safe and has not seen daylight in many many years......picked it up at a great price, have 2 cases of ammo for it, shot it a couple times and then it ended up in the safe.....

On 4/26/2020 at 1:35 AM, ChileRelleno said:

Get the KR9... You'll love it.

I just particularly wanted the Vityaz clone in this case, otherwise I'd gone PCC with the KR9 or another,

The 16" barrel really gives it a lot more velocity and accuracy further downrange.

125 yard shots with my Beretta CX4 9mm PCC are easy.

I have been reading about some of these weapons, including pioneer Arms selling an updated design of a WWII 9mm submachine gun, (semi, of course) they worked it over to run most hollowpoints. Will that one run hollowpoints /

That's a sweet looking gun.

It is heresy to say on an AR board, but a piston driven design has a lot of pros to it. 

14 hours ago, Retcop said:

I have been reading about some of these weapons, including pioneer Arms selling an updated design of a WWII 9mm submachine gun, (semi, of course) they worked it over to run most hollowpoints. Will that one run hollowpoints /

That's a sweet looking gun.

It is heresy to say on an AR board, but a piston driven design has a lot of pros to it. 

It eats "everything and anything".

Oh sure it has it's favorites, it shoots from 2MOA at 25 yards to minute of man at 100 yards depending on the flavor de jour.

49 minutes ago, ChileRelleno said:

It eats "everything and anything".

Oh sure it has it's favorites, it shoots from 2MOA at 25 yards to minute of man at 100 yards depending on the flavor de jour.

Sounds great, brother !