[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
HardenedArm556

Chinese Norinco Factory 26 SKS

Bought this Norinco about a month ago. Had a polymer stock and 4X scope on it. Luckily it still had it's cleaning rod. (something that always seems to be missing!) Anyway, found a proper stock, sling and bayonet for it and slowly getting it back to original look. Just need to find a proper receiver cover and get rid of the stupid railed one that is on it. I know there are a lot who like to do it but, I hate when a classic military firearm (regardless of country of origin) is Bubba'd up and folks get rid of the original parts.:cussing:

cUe3SoN.jpg

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice.

• Like 1

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like it 

• Like 1

Wish I knew someone was looking  for them ; I've got authentic Russian versions  from VN .

1*oXVCt9HY0Qr62qjwD_a6vA.jpeg

• Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 6:20 PM, BushXM15 said:

Wish I knew someone was looking  for them ; I've got authentic Russian versions  from VN .

1*oXVCt9HY0Qr62qjwD_a6vA.jpeg

Will you take body parts in trade?

I've got a SKS in the safe from around 1993, picked it up for $100 at a gunshop that had a barrel full of em and have never shot it, no idea what kind or where it's from

17 hours ago, gshayd said:

Will you take body parts in trade?

Unfortunately  it cost dearly including some whole bodies  in order to obtain them  during a nighttime ambush   :thumbdown: