[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Flesh Wound

I'm not a Pony fan, But.....

Wow. Want.

tumblr_bd7dd1a2da17be69c7e6b1028f9f82da_

• Like 1

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love mustangs. Beautiful!

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My first and only Mustang belonged to a Captain on the Birmingham PD, homicide unit. It was a triple black 81 five liter with a cobra engine, 4 speed, all leather, full air dams all around. It was special ordered and 2 weeks old when a tractor trailer cut a corner short and pulled the rear wheels of the trailer over the front of the Mustang. My uncle, a car dealer in B’Ham bought it, repaired it and I bought it from him. I could not go anywhere in FL in that car without being stopped by the FL state police. They were switching to the 5 liter Cobra Mustang as their pursuit cars. No one had one yet and they all wanted to drive it. Got to where I would see them swing around, tap the lights, and I would just pull over, pull the keys out and hand the keys to them as I was standing by the car. When my son got to be 16, got his license, I sold that car, so he could not drive it, even by “accident.”  That little 81 Mustang is real light and really fast off the line and will run like a scalded dog.

Nice.

I don't have a Shelby but I do have a 71 Mach 1 Mustang!

small.1271880673_mach1_52911010.jpg.7840

Only Mustang that goes straight is a 59 Mach 1 with the big boy motor :laugh:

Otherwise a 70 Chevelle SS 396 or a 69 Dodge Charger :tongue:

I don't have a Shelby but I do have a 71 Mach 1 Mustang!
small.1271880673_mach1_52911010.jpg.784010ea2f74e963b7411fab01c35b44.jpg

Pretty nice!

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk