[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
towtruck

Apple is getting a cab.

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On 9/14/2020 at 6:06 PM, towtruck said:

As long as I unhook I’m good. Cannot be attached to tow vehicle.  My trailer puts two shooters with a barrel height of 11 feet off the ground. Full 360 degree swivel bench for each person  here is is but the benches are not assembled in this shot  image.thumb.jpeg.f99b79546242272902f38be1fd172788.jpeg

I like Yours better as one's elevated which IMO is always better .  I do like the swivel aspect as that allows versatility . Does Your rig allow for a stable platform ( table or bench ) to swivel with seats, as the one shown in the video ? .

So I'm perfectly clear on what CA. requires for a trailer-able  legal shooting platform ; The platform must be disconnected from the Tow vehicle ,when shooting is engaged correct ?.  I know different States have different regulations . Here we can shoot from a vehicle ,as long as it's Off Road and NOT moving ; Meaning used as a stable platform . NO road running shooting gallery is allowed , lose everything if caught ; so hardly worth that . Besides Most things one would want too shoot ,require either Your legs or Horse & Mule  pack venture  .  If I can't find a reasonable top for MY CJ5 , I'll wait and build one next year , I may just buy a ATV ( UTV is what they're called I guess )  Defender or Tracker model ?. I need to do a little recon on  what's available  reliable and powerful enough ,for hunting fishing ventures . The Wife is beginning to feel her age and figures it can double for ground chores and taking down and picking up trash cans . That's a 1/4 mile and uphill coming back !.

An I'm Not getting any younger either , walking is OK but hauling out an Elk any distance  ISN'T gonna happen with ME ,without help . So skid board winch racks and enough power to get out of trouble , will help ME tremendously :thumb:

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
59 minutes ago, BushXM15 said:

I like Yours better as one's elevated which IMO is always better .  I do like the swivel aspect as that allows versatility . Does Your rig allow for a stable platform ( table or bench ) to swivel with seats, as the one shown in the video ? .

So I'm perfectly clear on what CA. requires for a trailer-able  legal shooting platform ; The platform must be disconnected from the Tow vehicle ,when shooting is engaged correct ?.  I know different States have different regulations . Here we can shoot from a vehicle ,as long as it's Off Road and NOT moving ; Meaning used as a stable platform . NO road running shooting gallery is allowed , lose everything if caught ; so hardly worth that . Besides Most things one would want too shoot ,require either Your legs or Horse & Mule  pack venture  .  If I can't find a reasonable top for MY CJ5 , I'll wait and build one next year , I may just buy a ATV ( UTV is what they're called I guess )  Defender or Tracker model ?. I need to do a little recon on  what's available  reliable and powerful enough ,for hunting fishing ventures . The Wife is beginning to feel her age and figures it can double for ground chores and taking down and picking up trash cans . That's a 1/4 mile and uphill coming back !.

An I'm Not getting any younger either , walking is OK but hauling out an Elk any distance  ISN'T gonna happen with ME ,without help . So skid board winch racks and enough power to get out of trouble , will help ME tremendously :thumb:

Cannot shoot from a motor vehicle in any way. Trailers have to be disconnected. My trailer has adjustable seats and shooting bench's that are 18" wide and 30" deep that spin with you. Everything you need is on the bench. There are three rifle racks on each end plus room for a couple more if you lean them in the corners. I'll have to search around and find a better picture for you.....I also have four jacks on the corners to stabilize it. When two are shooting you just say "hold" and your partner freezes while you pull the trigger...works really well. You can also shoot from a bench on the bottom. Two can be crammed in there for a total of four shooters. The bottom has room to haul my quad too.

newbie and pepper having fun back in 2016

DSCN2771_zpsru1j366d.jpg

DSCN2775_zpsaxjof48d.jpg

• Like 2

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]