[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Shadow106

Night Fission. Anybody know them?

I usually put Ameriglo orange front sights on my Glocks and really like them for day time, now that my eyes are getting old like the rest of me.  But they don't make a front sight for HKs which I carry routinely, so I started hunting.  I ran into a company called Night Fission out of Michigan and found a sight that sounds like its gonna work on the HKs.  The price is great, so I ordered one.  Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with them, and what you think of their products.  I ordered for my P30SK and if they are what I'm after, I'll be ordering for my USP Compact as well.  Would appreciate any input you can offer.

Jerry

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never dealt with them. But if I'm not mistaken they manufacture sights for other companies and decided to do thier own. Also there sights are supposedly brighter/have more tritium then others. 

Leave a review on if you like or don't like.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like the way they are set up so you can align the dot and bar. 

They're an Israeli company. I ordered a front sight for my G19 last year. The tritium vial was broken in shipping. I contacted them and they sent me a new one right away no fuss, no muss. It was bright. I ended up putting a different one on anyway and gave the replacement to a friend.

Terry