[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Retcop

Another September Anniversary

When New Orleans decided to confiscate the firearms of law-abiding citizens just when they needed them most to defend themselves from looters and roving bands of thugs in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. 

IF thinks get sketchy this November, we should all have our minds set on how this will play out.

It's fairly easy to make the decision for yourself, but when you involve families, friends, and neighbors, it can get complicated.

One of my concerns that if some jurisdictions go forward with what is clearly unconstitutional, will we help our neighbors, or let them get picked off by the government one by one ? This is where some organization and some contingency plans become vital. If some locales do try this, the gun owners will have to stand together to succeed.  If we form our "Neighborhood Watches" (on steroids) now we can be aware of when gun owners start being targeted, and come together for the common defense. 

Let's hope the ant-gunners learned their lesson already. But they are a pretty dense lot. 

I will not comply with any government entity to forfeit my firearms as part of Marshall Law, or any other emergency "orders". 

Many States strengthened pro-gun laws after the debacle of Katrina.  Some did not. Covid got some people conditioned to following Government edicts.  I pray that a lot of the first time gun buyers are not scared into turning over their guns if the Leftists seize the opportunity this Fall. I'm also praying that people like Biden, Harris, the Clintons,  Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Durbin, Soros, etc are convinced they are going to get the shat end of the stick if they keep praising and promoting these anarchists. 

The sad truth is if things do go downhill this Fall, it might not be just the anarchists we must defend ourselves from, but the government also. I'm hoping that Trump's  DOJ and the mood of the country will not allow it. 

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]