[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
specops56

Free for shipping cost! TAKEN

Outers Foul Out Electro-Chemical Bore Cleaner:

T3bpTNp.jpg

The was given to me so I’m passing it on. No chemicals. Haven’t used it so can only say that I was told it works. First PM gets it. I’ll let you know the actual shipping cost before I send it.

Terry

Edited by specops56
  • Like 1

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I will take it.

• Like 1

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hear that thing works really well.  Better than a lot of other options!

Good on ya for offering it up for free to another member!

The fun part will be finding all the items to make the cleaning solution. I can save that project for another day.